Where do you hide your stash?

Discussion in 'General' started by ZombieHigh, Aug 2, 2011.

1. The enemy IS reading this...

2. I'm not posting because the man will track my IP and come and get me and my potent green........lol.

No,but in all seriousness,my "hiding spot" is in plain sight in my room.

3. When I was in high school...

I had around 50 pairs of shoes in my closet, kept multiple lighters/bags/containers/pipes/stems etc in my shoes.. Mom found it.

Then I put it all in the inside of my couch, in the actual hollow inside cus I found a hole.. Mom found it.

I've also had it lieng around in obvious places when she looked for it, like clothing pockets or on my couch or in actual old places she found it before (dumb bitch!).

I then just put it in a box that was in my room, it was so obvious that she would never expect that shit haha.

The BEST place to stash your weed is somewhere out of your room.

Also it's great to find little pockets in electronics you can put shit. One time I put 1/4th of dank, a hand blown bubbler, and a bic in my old TV that weighed like 100 lbs. I got home the next day and she had went to the dump and dumped it.. I always complained about it taking space in my room but I didn't think she would actually get rid of it.. Shittt.

4. ^ass.....

5. I made the text semi-invisible so people who didn't want to bother didn't have to read it. I was being polite. I left the best part of it regular which should have been read.

6. In small mason jars, a lab test tube, and sometimes a soda can stash. Just depends which bud it is

7. #27 SplitGenetics, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    lmao samee

8. #28 SplitGenetics, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    that color font seriously is redic.. not cool at all

9. Does anyone use safes anymore? I love mine lol

10. i haven't but that'd sure keep them curious folk out

11. Old Baby food jars to keep 'em fresh and keep the smell contained, and then I put that and all my lighters and screens and such in a little travel humidor that I 'modded' to fit the stuff perfectly.

12. I have all of my purses hanging on a set of hooks at the foot of my bed. I keep my baggies pipes, lighters and diamonds in the most hideous satchel of the bunch because I know my mom and sisters will never try to borrow it :D

13. Safes where the kilos at you feeel me??? bolted down fireproof.

Weed and pipes in a ziploc plastic tub. i try to keep them seperated cus the smell of burnt resin can over power the smell of the weed..

i was tight i left my headband in the ziploc tub with the pipes in it.
    two days later i took it out and the smell was there but there was a thick resin smell over it.

14. I keep my bowl,lighter,one hitter, and bag of weed in a deck box (To put yu-gi-oih and pokemon cards in) I used to like that when I was younger so I still had a deck box and I love it, everything fits perfect inside and I can just put it in my pocket if I want to smoke on the go :)

15. Yeah... Until you forget to lock it... Lost alota glass for not locking it one time...

16. I just have it on a dresser in the backl room

17. in a fat mason jar by my bed

holds about 2 zips

18. Had a vitamin c bottle and before that a hair gel tub (gatsby wax)
    Both trapped the smell pretty well

19. i just throw mine in a backpack...i dont rly car if anyone finds it and i get introuble i just like beeing able to grab and go.... but a good sppot i used to use when i first started and didnt ever have more then like an eight at a time...put it in a baggie of course...and take one of those airsoft bb jars...and put it in the center to were airsoft pellets suround it... or i live in the woods so i would put it in a hallowd tree and thro pinecones on top of it...or behind an electric socket....my friend punches holes in his walls and puts up posters...if u have a lava lamp u neer turn on take out the bulb put it there and put the glass back on, just make sure it never turns on...or if u have a couch or fouton with zipperd cases...thro it in there or when i go to my grandparents house... i have this futon bed there ( Futon Sofa Beds : Target ) that has this velcro thing under neath it...there is absalutely no point to it....i swear to god sum dude wanted to help kids hide there shit when they made this haha...