Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where Do You Hide Your Stash ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by -Xmo, Jun 20, 2014.

1. #1 -Xmo, Jun 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2014
    I think I got a really got spot, inside my iPhone case. Any suggestions? 

Just a regular phone case, you know?
    1.JPG

Open it up, nothing out of the ordinary. 
    2.JPG

Just pull the bottom out...
    3.JPG

Bingo!
    4.JPG

It's airtight too, so no smell leaves.
    5.JPG

It sits right on my shelf, not suspicious at all. (I keep cases and stuff when I buy things, so it's just a regular thing I collect to my parents)
    6.JPG

Edit: Made the post look a little better with italics, etc. 

2. I hide mine in a cupboard under my microwave in my pantry. Easy access when I run from the pantry to the kitchen table to get baked :)

3. I am greatful that I am an adult and I don't have to hide my weed from mommy and daddy anymore.

4. I leave my stash wherever I please.

I too am an adult, 19, but unfortunately I still live with my parents due to some problems. 

6. I'll be glad when I move out lol

Sent from my SGH-M919N using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. But I have my Samsung galaxy box and I do exactly what you did Lol

Sent from my SGH-M919N using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I keep my stash inside a gatorade bottle which surprising holds the smell pretty well. I keep the bottle, and my other things, bowls, doobtubes and what not inside a drawstring bag under my bed. My room doesnt smell at all and its in a place under my bed where no one can see or access it unless they're laying down facing the right direction  :D

9. I keep my stash in a cute tie-string bag, I keep it in my bra and panty drawer. All my weed is either in medicine bottles or plastic bags, and I keep that in a crown royals bag within the tie string bag so I dont have to worry about my drawer smelling bad. I only gotta do this cuz I still live at home. Oh well.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. #10 thecartuner77, Jun 20, 2014
    I currently use pringles cans with the wrapper glued to the lid but i do like that whole phone box idea. I have alot of Samsung boxes that i could use. I also have a bed with a cut in the mattress i use all the time to hide my stash

Sent From My Galaxy Tab 4 using Tapatalk

I'd be afraid someone would get hungry and open it and *boom* there's all your stash, haha. :p And they work really well.

12. People know better than to fuck with my food haha

13. what happens when your parents surprise you with a new bed? And glue inside the can? Thats gunna give your bud glue flavor and accessing it sounds like a pain. If you want to be real stealthy take apart an old xbox/ps controller and replace the rumble packs with bags of weed

14. Dude that's an amazing idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. #15 Twistedweather, Jun 20, 2014
    first "stash" i had, I buried it in woods.  I was so paranoid my parents might find it.

smell is definitely a factor nowadays.  You can have the best hiding spot but if it smells like dank/skunk somebody gonna get curious.
    DoDo bags are supposed to be pretty good at locking in the smell.

16. Who hides your stash?   Mine is sitting on the table by my bed out in the open!!!

17. i have an airtight/waterproof safe with a key. pretty baller shit.

18. Who says i live with my parents :p and i have a hollowed out xbox system so even better

19. Pull out dresser drawer. Put goods in hollowed out sides. Replace drawer.
    I don't really need to hide it considering my mom found my bong once because I left it in the garage after a sesh. Now my bong is just chilling under my bed in my backpack.

20. Like right out in the open

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app