where do YOU hide your stash?

Discussion in 'General' started by the waldos, Oct 28, 2012.

1. I hear alot of people just carry willy nilly. If i EVER carry in my car, its in a fake dew can hidden in a 12 pack of real dew cans. Creative?

2. [quote name='"the waldos"']I hear alot of people just carry willy nilly. If i EVER carry in my car, its in a fake dew can hidden in a 12 pack of real dew cans. Creative?[/quote]

Center console has a false bottom, only use it for road trips. If I'm driving home from my dealers, I'm not getting pulled over, I live a few blocks from him

3. So does mine because the previous owner switched tons of electonic components around. But if i stomp on the brake it all flies out unless i wedge it in there

4. my bra

but sometimes i just stash my bowl in the middle storage thing
    like when i am not worried about getting pulled over
    because i drive decent and don't have any lights out or anything like that

5. [quote name='"MariaJuana92"']my bra

but sometimes i just stash my bowl in the middle storage thing
    like when i am not worried about getting pulled over
    because i drive decent and don't have any lights out or anything like that[/quote]

A cop doesn't need a reason to pull you over. They can do it for shits and giggles if they wanted.

If you drive good and no lights are out there's a slim chance you'll get pulled over to begin with.

The joys of a small town, the police have so much territory to patrol they are never Around here :smoke:

6. Keep to yourself and dont smoke in sketchy places and youre good. Like in the woods i can walk to

7. Crotch it . . .

8. i've never been pulled over for no reason
    i was pulled over ONE time, and i was going 77 in a 55. at 130 am. he didn't search me. he didn't ask me anything about what was in my car. he didnt even suspect drinking.

I like the area where I live for cops. The roads I frequent, maybe I'll pass a cop once a week. And if I do, it's just that, I drive right by.

One time I was driving to my apartment, with a few passengers. Passing around a bowl. I came up over a hill and decided to hit it anyways, and BAM, a cop is coming. He looked me in the EYE, but didn't even flash a light.

the cops around here are really not a problem
    they don't worry about weed
    and they'd rather let someone off than do paperwork

9. in my jacket that i never use that is placed at the corner of my closet.

10. [quote name='"MariaJuana92"']i've never been pulled over for no reason
    i was pulled over ONE time, and i was going 77 in a 55. at 130 am. he didn't search me. he didn't ask me anything about what was in my car. he didnt even suspect drinking.

I like the area where I live for cops. The roads I frequent, maybe I'll pass a cop once a week. And if I do, it's just that, I drive right by.

One time I was driving to my apartment, with a few passengers. Passing around a bowl. I came up over a hill and decided to hit it anyways, and BAM, a cop is coming. He looked me in the EYE, but didn't even flash a light.

the cops around here are really not a problem
    they don't worry about weed
    and they'd rather let someone off than do paperwork[/quote]

I've been pulled over for absolutely nothing, it happens. I'm not too worried. I usually am not riding dirty.

It's nice to have cops who wouldn't waste their time for a small amount of weed.

My other stash spot, for other things besides weed is my dashboard. Just pop a spot off, and tuck it away

11. Body cavities.

12. [quote name='"the waldos"']I hear alot of people just carry willy nilly. If i EVER carry in my car, its in a fake dew can hidden in a 12 pack of real dew cans. Creative?[/quote]

Willy Nilly, reminds me of corner gas :smoke:

13. I drive an Olds 98 Regency cx And since I took out the old radio and put in a CD deck there is a perfect zip-sized cubby left above my CD deck that can only be reached from behind. Very safe unless they call in the dogs ^-^ Which is not uncommon. Our pigs are scared of Michigan methheads so spend their time stalking reefers and get reaaal excited if they find something. My car got sniffed down once and they found an eighter. They put it in the paper the next day as a 'mass drug search'. Lolz what a joke.

14. empty medicine bottle in a drawer

15. Or if Im riding the singlespeed, take a 5 mm allen wrench, take the seatpost off and put it inside . . . . . .

16. #17 thewarden, Oct 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2012
    I try not to drive around with bud on me in cars, especially considering I live in an area with great public transportation.

But when I'm walking, I have all my shit mason jar'd in my backpack (literally no smell)

For my at-home storage, I just have it in a cardboard box that I fold up, then I put a blanket over the top then put in a drawer with some scented wax. Can't smell shit

17. in high school one of the ceiling tiles in my room was like broken and would lift up so i would put shit in there lol