Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where do you hide your stash?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Bobes Is Blazed, Aug 20, 2012.

1. Where do the good people of Grasscity hide there stash, if they even have too.Also put failed spots, as I am almost instantly paranoid because my mom is a hound, and my sister told me she can sniff out any spot. I put mine in the section where a CO2 cartridge goes for a air-soft pistol. No one ever looks there, and it hides the smell great.

2. Don't need to hide my stash my mum is cool with it all :)

I just keep mine in a miniature treasure chest, just the right size for a few bits of paraphernalia too.

3. In the fridge, or in old desktop computers and stuff. But using a proper rubber sealed jar is the most imporant. Who needs to see the weed if the whole room reaks of it. Thats what happens the second a non smoker enters the room with a dingy ziplock bag in it. Then they can just sniff untill they find it like a dog lol
    I wonder how many people have gotten busted by using ziplocks, doubling them up even thinking they had the bases covered. Ziplocks, even heavy duty freezer are incapable of completely containing the potent odors.

4. Keep it in a personal safe. It doesn't smell through the safe so I just keep it on my desk.

5. If i could get a personal safe, i would, but i just have that weird ass feeling that she would do some random ass search, she just would do that, and i was caught about a month or 2 ago, and now I'm looked on like a hawk.

6. When im home: I put my bowl, sploof, lighter, stash jar in my medicine cabinet (Bathrooms were made to make smoking easier i think)

When im going on vacation or back to my parents: Put stash jar in a baggy and fill it with dryer sheets, put in a garbage bag and put in my trucks tool box (in case landlord has the maintenance people come do shit because the breakers are in my bathroom) clean bowl and hide it with my lighter in between all my towels, empty sploof and put it next to my trash can

7. When I don't want someone to come across my stash I hide it in my pocket. When I'm in my car and such though I hide it in my sub.

8. Stash can. Buy one or buy the supplies to make one. I've got a couple of them I use to stash bud in random places

youtube is your friend here

9. depends on how much i have at any given time. If i have an eighth or smaller i just keep it in a cigarette box in my dresser drawer. If i have a half or more then i keep it in a wooden jewlery box in my night stand.

10. Cigarette pack if im in public, if im not in public, I dont really hide it anywhere, but I stash it in a wooden box on my computer desk.