Where do you hide your stash

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Soxs, Jun 5, 2012.

1. So where do you hide your weed, pipes and lighters?

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Most creative gets the most points. :smoke:

2. Props to that stash box. I personally don't find the need to put a lock on my marijuana, so i usually just keep it in a pill bottle.
    Like so..
    [​IMG]

3. In my lungs bahahahahhaha.

No, seriously though.

4. In my closet man, Just in a drawer (I have like a tiny dresser like 2 ft tall in there) I keep all my tools and bud in a certain drawer

5. nice, keep em coming guys :p

6. My underwear drawer in the bathroom. My husband is the only one who lives with me and he doesn't smoke and doesnt care if I do. So I don't need to be sneaky

7. Top shelf of my closet. Hey Im a top shelf kinda dude.

8. In a house. You should see it. Its like fucking huge. And I didn't even tell you the best part! Once they find the house, they have to get inside it to find the weed. But surprise! Inside the house is all these smaller rooms and some of those rooms have littler rooms in them and cupboards! It would take forever to look through them all!!!

Sorry.
    A dollhouse.
    I hide my weed in a dollhouse.
    :smoking:

9. Lol nice one guys.

10. yeah the only people who have to find creative places to stash shit is usually kids still living in their parents house. I'm sure there are some creative ways to stash shit but most people don't need to go about hiding it so secretly.

11. I keep mine in my fridge cause I don't give a fuck!!!! And cause I live in my own place haha

12. In the small space behind my light switch

13. He's a cop and this will show up on the news for where to check for your kids stash.

14. Wrong - FBI; You're all under arrest.

15. Inside my computer case on top of a disk drive. Genius. I'm the smartest around.

16. I don't? I mean my roommate knows I smoke, but I keep all of it out in the patio closet.

I don't keep my pieces/grinder/containers just out in the open for courtesy/smell, also I don't want my cats to knock anything down. Only downside is my glass is always hot.