Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where do you hide your bud?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by the4.0stonerkid, Oct 9, 2013.

1. Hey guys .. just wanted to start a topic and ask...where do you hide your bud?  Personally, I hide mine under the very bottom drawer of my dresser.  If you pull the drawer all the way out, there is a small cavity where you can hide stuff.

--
    Enjoy.  :bongin:

2. A secret underground bunker 1.2 miles down
    [​IMG]

3. on my kitchen table. I guess thats not hiding it...

4. right on my desk, next to my bong

cause like WA state and stuff haha

5. My lungs don't tell mom

6. I don't! I live in California where the laws are half-way sane! The dude who delivers the medications that my hubby needs, is slowly getting an education about cannabis! We win the war on drugs one mind at a time!

Granny

7. Isn't there another thread on this ?

Just toss it on the table or drawer

8. Don't need to hide nothing.  I'm all grown up!

9. If you still own ps2 there's a great hiding space in the back.

Sent from my Desire HD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Glass jar in my drawer. It's not really hiding it though. More like curing somewhere dark lol. When i was younger i had bunk beds that were seperated and i would put the bag under my bed and tuck it under one of the metal bars holding the matress up. Nobody ever found it and i shared a room with my brother who was 4 years younger than me and his bed was 5 feet away from mine.

11. Here

[​IMG]

Bottom most floor.

12. I hide it in my lungs :bongin: . I keep a few jars stashed here and there, but I keep my bulk in the closet.

13. #14 Huey_Freeman, Oct 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2013
    My rectum
    .[​IMG]

14. I don't its legal here

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Quiantity Inside a Glass jar Inside of a Backpack...

i Pick out what i smoke for the day and put it inside a pill bottle and that stays in my "active box" wich is just a Regular empty Shoebox with pipes and weed smoking stuff Lol ;)

open it its like treasure Chest with random Shit Like-papers, (Dank seeds) to grow ,money… bowls etc

(Keep smokin smokin smokin) :)

16. I just set the weed right out on the living room coffee table.....

Then, I hide myself in the far corner of the attic, rolled in an old bed spread, then shoved into a storage chest, in case somebody sees the weed :)

But wait..... WTF would I do all that ^ for ? It's only weed ! :) LOL

17. Just built this today after I smoked haha

Attached Files:

18. #19 PurpDno, Oct 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2013
    [quote name="lazytoker" post="18801664" timestamp="1381282890"]A secret underground bunker 1.2 miles down[​IMG][/quote]And you call yourself a lazy toker >_>

19. On top of my fridge. I like to make myself work for it.