Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where do you hide your bud?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Rizenn, Aug 10, 2012.

1. I usually hide mine in the sleeve's of my shirts and kind of roll it up so it doesnt fallout although i've tooken joint papers to school and lighters before from forgetting i put it there xD

Also I put it in my soccer trophies from when I was little. (They unscrew from the bottom and is hollow inside)

So where do you hide yours?

2. Right now just under my shirts in a baggy as well as my pipe. But I'm getting a box soon.

3. PLENTY of threads on this, but I keep mine in mason jars on my dresser. No need to hide my stuff, same with my bongs lol. They are just sitting there lined up neatly.

4. Inside my boxing gloves haha

5. my girls bra.

6. Lol! get your bud and get 2nd base killing two birds with one stone!

7. when i was younger i used to hide my bud behind my wall outlet in the back of the good ol' ps2 or in dvd cases. hell at one point i got so paranoid i put it in an ammo can locked with a padlock and buried in the field and every night id go out and dig it up haha shit i used to do to hide weed from my mum so she didnt take it and smoke it

8. In my entertainment center behind some books. I keep them in pill bottles.

My parents don't really come in my room, so hiding it isn't much of an issue. I just like to keep it out of immediate sight.

9. Oh god.. The places i know of and the places i use..

Two of my favourite places -

In a highlighter thats about to be taken apart. Take off the interior access cap, take out the ink stick, and keep your baggies in there.

When you open a drawer in your desk or like your wardrobe, it's possible to lift up the drawer and take it out, so just tape it to the back of that drawer (as long as the drawer back is facing the wall and not seen)

Amazing spots, never been caught!

10. under my bed :cool:

11. I keep mine on a pill bottle in a drawer with my videogames. Usually my bong is sitting on my xbox.

12. In my drawer

13. no roommate/parents :D

14. In my lacrosse bag. Nobody would dare open that thing it smells so bad.

15. These are some funny places i like threads like these which is why i posted another haha, this it great

16. sometimes I put mine in my fan or underneath mattress\bed sheets

17. in a box in a plastic bin filled with clothes in the top self of my closet

but when im walkig i just hold in my hand so that if a cop rolls up i can easily throw it

18. Bud rn is in 2 places: a nalgene bottle under my bed and a salt shaker-like jar (with metal lid but w/out holes in it) inside of a saxophone case under the cleaning cloth.
    Lighters go in the back of drawers. Rn I'm working on hollowing out a huge hardcover book to use as an awesome stash

19. i just toss it into a baggy in a jar full of joints and leave it on the shelf of my closet. and yeah i live with my parents but they respect my privacy