Where do you hide/keep your Ganja?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dutchx, Jul 30, 2012.

1. Yuck why in the world would you want your herb bone dry??

If it's to the point of crumpling when you touch it then it's waaay too dry and you're probably wasting some when you light up.

You obviously don't want it too moist, but neither too dry. When I would get bud and it was dry I'd stick an apple slice or orange skin in the bag overnight to give a little natural tasting moisture. Helped make it burn longer :smoke:

2. #62 weedandtubes, Aug 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2012
    In behind my paintball mask. Or when I have a lot of bud I put it in the paintball box, and pour a bag of paintballs over it. Another pro to this is when I'm leaving, I throw everything in a duffle bag, including my bud. Just walk out, say I'm off to the range.
    P.S. Yes I know I have a lot of shit on my shelves. The rest of them have a lot more though haha.

Attached Files:

3. In a small capsule like thing in my drawer. Easy and simple.

4. Ibanez guitar yeee.. Im more of a fender guy with some crunchy pick ups.

I stash my dank in a shoe box in my closet. I used to smoke A LOT and my room used to smell danky. Parents never even asked me what the smell was though

5. In my computer lmao.

6. [quote name='"KiefCoveredLips"']If I had bud I'd probably just have it in a pill bottle in one of my jackets pockets in the closet. Here's some things I still have that I used when I was younger. I use to stash my bud in those nike tongues when I'd go through the gate on base. I hate how those shoes look but the function was worth it. There's a disco light, mag lite flashlight, gun case, the inside of a cuff of one of my flannels, almost all of mine have that pocket in it, and lastly just a speaker box that I never use.[/quote]

What model of Nike SB's are those?

7. omar salazar cupsole models...

8. [quote name='"Chillum420"']

omar salazar cupsole models...[/quote]

Thanks man! :smoke:

9. [quote name='"Dutchx"']Unfortunately, I am still living with my parents, but that doesn't effect my marijuana usage.

My dad is always coming into my room and moving it around, so where can I hide my weed?

Weed in pics is a little bit of afghan kush.

(hidden in a fish food container, yes I know, clever) ;)

[/quote]

Hahah we have the same stash spot! Great minds think alike!

10. i dont really hide it, usually sits next to my bong in the middle of my floor in my room ahaha my moms chill with it ahaha I think a good spot would be in between the fitted sheet and the mattress, on the side if that makes sense lol

11. I live by myself and have been getting a whole el bee and I have a old tv where the back comes off and i keep what i sell in there. I usually take a whole oz out for me to smoke but i don't really hide that since im constantly smoking.

12. I either:
    Tape baggies under my drawer,
    remove the filament from a bulb, put it inside, glue it back on, and screw itback into an old lamp,
    Lots of stuffed animals have openings in the back for batteries, etc, well open that, cut a whole in the cloth, and shove it in the fluff!
    Small amounts in trophies,
    in pillowcases, assuming your mom wont change them
    the possibilities are endless

13. sucks havin to hide it but i have a little cube cardboard box from a package and i have my grinder/mason jar/bowl in there then i got a mini car garage in my closet (from when i was little) and put it in there.

sometimes i put stuff in a random coat pocket to

14. i put mine in a small plastic bag and then i put it in a bag of sunflower seeds inside my room literally in plain sight, never suspect a thing :D

15. #75 michael015, Aug 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2012
    [quote name='"Bulbesaur"']

How old do you have to be to get one? 18 im guessing, I live in Illinois.[/quote]

Get out of here your not 18

16. [quote name='"KiefCoveredLips"']If I had bud I'd probably just have it in a pill bottle in one of my jackets pockets in the closet. Here's some things I still have that I used when I was younger. I use to stash my bud in those nike tongues when I'd go through the gate on base. I hate how those shoes look but the function was worth it. There's a disco light, mag lite flashlight, gun case, the inside of a cuff of one of my flannels, almost all of mine have that pocket in it, and lastly just a speaker box that I never use.[/quote]

I used to have the same shoes! I wish I started smoking before I threw them away though :/ those pockets would be the perfect stash spot

17. I keep my bud in a mason jar on a shelf. But then I don't need to hide my shit.

18. I use a sealed Tupperware container inside another Tupperware container then its into my gun safe.
    5-digit code with fingerprint pad.... no worries

19. In a altoids tin when I don't have that much or in a mason jar when I have an ounce.

20. If you hear about a guy going around breaking in peoples houses and stealing there stashes, its OP