Where do you hide/keep your Ganja?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dutchx, Jul 30, 2012.

1. I keep mine in a glove. When its in my room its on top of my closet under a blanket

2. Nice spot! I have to constantly move my weed around. Its been from my closet to my drawers to under my bed and nownmy gasses cace (which I never use)

3. buy a safe.

4. HHAHAHAHAH

this fuckin cracked me up.. asked what kinda axe you've got (guitar) and you post a picture of your favorite cologne.. classy :laughing: :laughing: im too high for this :smoke:

5. [quote name='"dishin reg"']

HHAHAHAHAH

this fuckin cracked me up.. asked what kinda axe you've got (guitar) and you post a picture of your favorite cologne.. classy :laughing: :laughing: im too high for this :smoke:[/quote]

Glad I have made you laugh :D kinda funny to me too once I think about it lol

6. I don't have to hide it anymore but when i used to i would just throw it in an old photo film canister. I have like 20 of those so I just mark the few with green in them.

7. I think this is the only thread the OP has posted in... It seems like all he wants to do is take pictures and show us things in his room, because everything outside the room is his parents. Maybe a look into your garage at your cars would satisfy some eyes here

8. Jar in the back of a bass amp.

9. If I had bud I'd probably just have it in a pill bottle in one of my jackets pockets in the closet. Here's some things I still have that I used when I was younger. I use to stash my bud in those nike tongues when I'd go through the gate on base. I hate how those shoes look but the function was worth it. There's a disco light, mag lite flashlight, gun case, the inside of a cuff of one of my flannels, almost all of mine have that pocket in it, and lastly just a speaker box that I never use.

Attached Files:

10. i just put it in my desk drawer by my computer...

11. Cool guitar dude. Try ESP, you'll love em. n-e ways back on topic.
    I keep my stash where my shotty shells are, back of my amp or gig bag. I keep my rex bowl wrapped with a bandana, light and bud in a big pill container covered with electrical tape n sprayed with paint for guns (the gritty kind).

12. My sister hid cigarettes in her amp and still got caught

whenever i pick up an eighth i keep it in my tobacco tin because its smell proof and makes the bud go bone dry

if i picked up like a quarter or more i put it in a mason jar

edit:
    went on holiday recently and still had bud before i left so i left it in my tin and put it in my sopranos boxset and put 3 of the dvds away haha came back and it was still there so i take it nobody found it

13. I keep mine in a backpack I carry around. (the kind with pull strings). and if it's alot I have this box thing on my wall behind my bed on the wall. hides all smells. although my dad never goes in my room so it doesn't matter.

14. Are you 18 ? And your dad comes in your room

15. [quote name='"CaliBudE"']Are you 18 ? And your dad comes in your room[/quote]

yes, ID and all. how else would I buy my smoking shit?

my dad does not go in my room lol.. all he does is sleep, eat, and play diablo. he's usually drunk hah.

16. I keep it outside in the shed cause of my sister and the kids. Never failed me. When I was young and lived with my parents I took apart a older VCR and gutted the inside and put it back together and always hid my shit in there and it was NEVER found for years. It was a old version too so it was pretty big and it could fit my bong, pipes, tons of weed, money.

17. Now I just need to get all your IP's from GC database, make an entire list of were you all live and rob you all bc I know were it's at in with pics. Get like some pounds total maybe, at least a pound. Thanks

this is a joke incase mods trying to ban me

18. this dude probably thought you were hitting on him or something. lmao

19. I have a quilted pouch, its great cuz you can't smell it. :p

20. i used to have one of those can things but mine was an az can..now i dont really need to hide anything except my bong and its just in my closet..i keep alll my shit in a pouch that has a medicine bottle a scraping tool lighters and some little spice jars the small ones...i dont smoke spice they just work perfectly.