Where do you guys sit in class?

Discussion in 'General' started by lovelypeople, Jan 29, 2009.

1. In the front, in the back, or in the middle?

I always try to get a seat in the back corner. But sometimes power outlets are only available up front, and I HAVE to have my laptop plugged in because unplugged San Andreas lags a little bit. :D

2. i try to sit near the back, or at least on the perimeter.
    otherwise i feel too 'watched' and always feel uncomfortable in class, and i just can't focus.

3. In the teacher's desk.
    THIS IS MY CLASS NOW BITCH!

4. Up front, so I can kiss ass.

5. I like being in the exact middle. Good angles to hide in when your cheating, a lot of people around you, the teacher always looks at you when there giving a lecture (it helps me focus more)

6. #6 gloppypop, Jan 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2009
    As close to the front as possible, usually in the front row.

That way I can hear the teacher fine and I wont be distracted by other students.

7. That's a good idea... next time I feel like I need to pay attention I will try that.

8. Usually in the front row on the extreme left or right. Mainly because I can't see shit over like 5 ft.

9. Your welcome :)

10. i fucking hate school

11. usually somewhere in the middle or back

but lately in my astronomy class i've been sitting up front

my professor is a real character

and it's fun to debate back and forth

12. maaan, i wish i could sit up front to kiss ass. :(

13. Back row for sure.

That way I don't have to worry about what the people behind me are doing and I have a good view of the whole class.

Or if the back row isn't a choice, anywhere in the perimeter

14. I prefer to sit in the second row back from the front. I don't like to sit too close to the instructor but I let myself get distracted watching other people paying attention if I'm too far back. I just noticed this tendency today, actually. For the hell of it I moved from the back of my math class up to almost near the front and immediately I felt less distracted and had an easier time paying attention to the material.

15. i always sit in the front row. i forget to put my contacts in a lot, i'm nearsighted. and when it's time to leave, i can get up and go and don't have to maneuver through this group of people trying to squeeze through the door. also, sometimes the teacher will hand out something and then run out of copies so some students have to share a copy. i hate that shit so i sit up front so i can always be the first to get the handouts.

16. Back corner.

17. I always sat in the back on the side closest to the door... Couldn't sit in the front because it just felt like hundreds of eyes on the back of my head and distracted me.

18. where ever the fuck i want(which ever girl is hotter)

19. usually back row

although in math i sit closer because i suck at it :eek: