Where do you guys get your news from?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by party hard, Mar 20, 2013.

1. Mainstream media like Fox, MSNBC?
    Or do you prefer to read the other extreme with Alex Jones and Infowars?
    Maybe you literally use your Twitter timeline as your source of news?
    Or do you have an array of random websites that you regularly check?
    Im just curious because it seems you cant truly get unbiased straight facts from any of the popular sources.

Personally I like Fox and will watch it pretty much everyday but wont trust everything they say for shit. But I also use my twitter to constantly be looking at news from sources like WSJ, Chi Tribune, and New York Time. And then I form my own idea about the issue. What about you guys?

2. I currently use Google Currents. I dont have much time for TV so i havent seen much TV news for a while. Im not sure if Google Currents is a good source of news but from what i have seen it has some good stuff. I always check out the Breaking Stories and have stayed fairly updated on whats going on politically.

I also use it for all types of other news: Technology, Arts, Etc.

3. dear op...throw your tv away or risk brain rot from all the shit that you are allowing to get into it!!!!

DRUDGE REPORT FTW:metal:

there...i feel better now

4. Anything not written by a Liberal or a Democrat.

5. Yeah Fox will turn you into a bigoted robot if you watch that shit too much.

Usually BBC, sometimes Al Jazeera.

6. The other percent of my brain I "can't use"

7. My butthole.

This just in, I have diarrhea.

8. I watch philip defranco on youtube for my news. He doesn't cover everything so he has a seperate news channel called SourceFed that I watch pretty regularly. I can't stand tv news

9. infowars and alex jones definitely, pure truth none of that bullshit, and If you want news that isn't local dont watch that msnbc and fox shit, I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but the government literally runs them and only let you see what they want, for instance obama crying over the sandy hook kids and yet he murdered hundreds of children with drones, and we wonder why those people hate us.

10. BBC and John Stewart

11. cnn, john stewert.

12. Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert are funny, but their partisan. Jon even acknowledges this.

BBC is really what I use.

13. Honestly, the closest thing I watch to news is probably Colbert Report and the Daily Show

14. You do realize Phillip Franchina (his real last name) just gets his shit from Yahoo, right?

You can literally get the same info as Phillip Franchina if you just read yahoo news and E! news and TMZ.

15. Eh nothin really.

I check TeamLiquid.net and AboveTopSecret.com daily but neither are really news.

I need a good news site

16. msnbc nothing like some government propaganda seriously though im more of an infowars guy

17. I tend to use between 9 news and channel 7..... In which is like an Aussie version of let say... NBC.... I donno.....

18. BBC and Wikipedia.

BBC is foreign, so...

And Wikipedia presents the news in a historical sense which I prefer.