1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

where do you guys get your avatars?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by probola, Mar 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. where can i get a good avatar? is there a website you guys go to?

2. i searched forever for mine. i finally seen one i liked and have had it ever since. i love mine;)

3. hahaha, i usually just google image search for mine.

find something, go into paint or whatever, resize it to under 75x75 pixels, upload it, and bingo! personal style ;)

4. i like your avatar\'s :D *bats eyelashes* LOL :D

Edit: mine took me forever to make i had to cut the guy out then recolor the backrounds like 9 times then put em all into a gif file and then make sure the size was right cause it was twice as big as it shood have been... i dun remember how i fixed it but w/e its working now and i think its cool.... Id make you one but your gonna have to give me something to work off of

5. I\'ve made my own a couple of times, but I went back to this one a couple of months ago. Digit made it for me.

6. mine is tribal

ancient tribal avatar

7. you talking to me?

8. i drew mine, then photoshopped it to make the colours like they are.

9. made it in psp to match my sig i made...

10. My just matches my name. Scarface is my favorite movie. I would like to change the backround from black to green and have it say Budface.

peace out,

11. random internet serching, i had another freakazoid one before, and i serched for that to get this one. first one i found by fluke, and remembered it lol.

12. Ballericons.com nuff said. :D

13. i draws it all by muh self!

14. what is it ment to be? or is like my drawings where the title and picture work together to create the image u need to see, but u can also see wat you want?

15. i took a picture of myself. :D

fuckit. i know. ;)

hi LEO! see me smiling? :p

Grasscity Deals Near You

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.