Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where do you guys find these prices?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Koh, Jul 19, 2009.

1. #1 Koh, Jul 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2009
    So as i read through these forums, i notice that most everyone here pays shockingly low prices for their bud. ( Like 45 an 8th of dank and 250 an O ).

But around Rockville, MD we all pay comparatively ridiculous prices for dank ( 65-80 an 8th, 130-150 a quarter, 250 a half, and like 450 an O )

So my questions are,

1. If you live around here (Rockville, Maryland area), how much are you paying for 8ths, quarters, halves, and O's.

2. How do you guys find such reliable and cheap dealers

3. Would you pay what im paying for dank? ( 65-80 an 8th, 130-150 a quarter, 250 a half, and like 450 an O )

EDIT: All these prices are for LEGIT NAMED DANK, and im asking for the prices you guys get for the same stuff

But in terms of normal bud, i could get an O of good mids for like 130 up here

2. wow thats crazzyyyyy,
    i live in maine
    & i bought a half ounce the other dayy for 45$

3. Honestly it is all relative to where you are located and who you know. I live in WA and it isn't tough to get it around here because I live in a large city with a ton of tokers. Also being close to Canada doesn't hurt either. Just keep trying to find a new hookup because if you are paying that regularly you are overpaying.

As for what you are paying (450 an O) I would not pay that period. I pay 220-300 depending on what it is and who I get it from. I have never paid more than $50 for an eighth for dank either.

4. Damn man.... I lived in Rockville the first 6 years of my life.

5. 45 bucks a 8th is just stupid no matter how good it is around here (fucking love canada)

6. 80 for an 8th of bud?? thats insane, i never pay more than 60 for some good funk, mostly 50 tho

7. yeah dude i pay bout 60 for a quarter in live in lanham/greenbelt area but i get my shit in laurel

8. The only time I paid 80-90 for an 8th was when I was on vacation in Hawaii, btu that was if I had gotten the whole 8th. It was $20 per gram and I talked him down, and a gram was All I needed. but that was on vacation and I expected as much. Try talking the price down because its more than likely the people ur dealing with. Pretty standard rates apply here tho.
    $50 8th $90 quarter ect

9. yeah what he said. Ii ive in cali and pay around 30-35 an 8th for dank and around 200 for an o.

10. jeez, 45 an eighth? I pay 50 a quarter for some good stuff.

11. I've gotten stuff from the rockville area, i have hookups that live there. When it has been expensive it has been good stuff, but I can get an O of mids in sketchy DC areas for 185

Montgomery county is spoiled rich kid central, they can afford the good stuff, so its there.

12. I wouldn't even smoke weed if I had to pay that much.

13. hey guys im from nova! Not to far from you! But most people lie about there pricing because it makes them seem cooler. Or they are just trolls but those prices are high.

For our NBC4 broadcasting area

an o is n more then 200 for mids is to much dank it depends how dank but no more then 400 for unnamed dank

You can get some deals on mids 100ish if you look around. D.C has alot of cheap bud,

14. i pay $35-45 an 1/8 for straight fire. i would truly either grow mass or quit if i payed $80 an eighth.

15. 30-35$ an eighth for dank here in Surrey, B.C

16. lucky ass people i wish i was up in B.C dank bud great prices. what could be better? lol