Where do you go when you first go to grasscity?

Discussion in 'General' started by sensimil, Dec 13, 2002.

?

Where do *YOU* go?

1. prrrrrrrrrrrivate. mmmm....

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Shop the City!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. the Forum..

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Active Threads..!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Stats!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. I Just wanted to say, NORM, I was hella happy babe, when you filled the first new thread page up!!! and I only can model myself in the footsteps of someone who I admire so dearly and (lol, i was gonna say passionatily)(I still will, why not?!?!) lol :p but! I have accomplished the task, the first new post page, i have, (having dipsonmania and the infomous I.A) filled the page with , I HOPE isnt just jargon to me, but some kinda insight to you all into, well, ME..OK...enough about this..
    ENOUGH about you...lets talk about ME...
    ;)
    but norm has done this before, ironically right before I thought I was thinking I maybe could...so here I am. and now what? i have no clue. thanks all.

ah, enjoy the reading. Im no J.D. Salinger.

2. active threads as well.....Peace out....Sid

3. i go to the forum i love this site so much

4. sweet i dont remember posting this. hahaa. thanks all!

5. I read your post and couldn't understand why everyone kept saying "active threads" but then after several minutes of not getting it, I finally got it after I reread the thread title.

So...active threads, it is!!!!! Well, it is after I look to see who's here.

6. ditto

7. Was this a poll when I posted? I sure don't remember it being a poll. Has it ALWAYS been a poll, or am i crazy?

8. you are crasy but it has nothing to do with the poll on this post.....

9. HIGH All, O.F.F.F. to the Seasoned Tokers soon as I hit the City.
    Then it's O.F.F.F. to check All the pics that were posted and then to see how everyone's plants are doing..

10. Oh...ok!!! :)

11. recreational use

12. I always hit up the active threads first. Then if I have some time, I try to browse all the old posts as well. Great way to learn!!

13. Where do i go first???????? I have no clue........it just depends. But I'm stoned right now and my 2 brain cells cant remember anything. I'll get back to you when I can remember!!!!!!!! LOL

14. Since I'm still new here, I usually just wander around like a lost puppy, for the first half hour or so.

15. My two braincells are arguing wether i should light up another one or not. They both pretty much agree that it's a good idea, but they both know that if i do, one of 'em is gonna get whacked, leaving only one of them to enjoy the ride...

16. ...I visit the forum first naturally... and in this order

- Seasoned (hell I'm almost 30 smoking for 10 years now)
    - General
    - Humour
    - um, I forget...

Although i read a lot of the posts, I don't post much. Usually much to stoned to be able to carry a thought, much less typing :)

17. Where do I go when I get to Grasscity.............Overgrow of course.hehe just funnin ya..as far as you know.
    Peace

18. nice to hear. good. at least someone is thinkin around here..i think..

19. i go to active threads first then i just jump all over the place reading and rereading lol!