Where do you go when you chat?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Rerun, Jul 13, 2009.

1. #1 Rerun, Jul 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2009
    Ok this may not be in the right section but I thought General was too General, and Science and Nature are.. not this. So I thought this to be fit for it.

Often times when I chat with people (mostly when im chatting intensly) my mind goes to different places, and mostly to places like: floating vision which looks from outside the building into the sky or looks inside the house or just floats on the balcony.

Try to imagine, cause often times its just a couple letters youre seeing in chat, and your "imagination" doesnt always wanna visualize the conversation, so it goes on another adventure. Some people dont even realize that their mind is doing this, untill u ask them
    I hope this makes sence to ya'll and hopefully u can give some feedback of your own.

peace and love. :smoke:

2. I know that its hard to have spontaneous conversations with people because I don't think in words and its hard to translate my thoughts into speech. And it gets jumbled up. And I talk quietly and kinda mumble (I sound normal to myself but others say I make no sense because of this) so that just makes me look like a bumbling, slow idiot to people that don't know me. But actually I am pretty intelligent, I just can't always transform thought into word.

3. ^^^ I'm the same way, but if I don't think about what I'm going to say first I'm alright. It makes conversation with people I'm not interested in verrryy weird.