Where do you go to school?

Discussion in 'General' started by i<3chrondo, Feb 15, 2008.

1. Seeing as how the age requirement for the City is 18, all of us should probably at least be a senior in high school (minus a few exceptions). So where are you looking at going to college, where do you currently go to college, or what college did you blades attend?

I'm personally enjoying my first year at the University of Texas at San Antonio (UTSA) and am on track to transfer to UT Austin next year.

2. Same as you. Exactly. :)

edit: only difference is im not sure if I want to transfer to UT Austin. Since im from Austin its kind of nice to get away from the parents and stuff, but its a much nicer city imo.

3. Weird.

I'm waiting to start college classes this fall. Should be going to a DBCC cambus (daytona beach), then after two years I'll be transfering to another FL campus. UNF, UCF, UF, or UM

4. sounds tight man.

for real? thats crazy, I thought I was the only blade that went to UTSA. where do you live?

5. I go to beauty school, sigh.

6. What's up guys, I'm up in San Marcos at State.

7. Im a senior at Corona del Mar High School in Newport Beach. Next year im attending SBCC in Santa Barbara.

Smoke Weed!

8. sounds super sick dude, Santa Barbara can't get any more stoner friendly :bongin:

aw hell yeah man, I was up there this weekend, tight place.

thats cool and unique. do you not like it?

9. don't get me wrong, I love what I do there.. it's just tiring, hahah. ;(

10. Haha what's up man, I'm looking at transferring to either ERAU in Daytona Beach or UCF in Orlando.

This thread is kind of tripping me out lol.

11. UW go huskies woot

12. Haha yeah weird. I live at the oaks in phase 3, you?

13. I'll be attending Appalachian State University in the fall :hello:

14. I go to a school named franklin high. I am a senior. Next year I will be moving to LA to go to vocational school. Then I am moving to amsterdam after vocational school.

15. Strange...

You guys do get that you're telling the feds who browse this forum exactly where you are located donntttt you?

16. I was thankin the same damn thang *****

17. I don't give a fuck about the cops. LMAO I ain't scared of those pigs the only reason they powerful is cuz of the backup they have. If it was a fist fight me vs. cop and no weapons I would beat their ass.

18. Being safe is alot better then being sorry..

And yeah rich these kids just don't seem to get this shit.

You arent scared? You should be jail is NOT fun im sure when bubbah is having his way with you will retract the "aint scared" comment

19. You - Repped me cuz I am not a little bitch and scared of people real mature. You seem like a scared little girl. "Oh no people might come after me on the internet" grow some balls dude.

20. Well kid, I hate to break it to ya, but police are people too. Which means they vary in all different shapes, sizes, strengths, and skills. So I doubt you could take ANY cop in the U.S. and "beat their ass" so long as no weapons were involved. I could feel my intelligence draining as I read that post, man. If you seriously believe that shit 100%, then your either underage, or... well, you your just ignorant as fuck...

Obviously he's never been to prison, or even jail before because, like you said, he wouldn't post ignorant reply's like that. It's your life *****, if you wanna take unnecessary risks, then go for it.