where do you go to find out the penalties if you get busted?

Discussion in 'Security' started by Undercovrbrothr, Apr 28, 2011.

1. is there a thread discussing this topic that anyone could post the link to ?

I'm not talking commercial grows , just a few plants for personal use.
    what's the current penalty for cultivation in Canada?

Also, I remember reading an article about a guy that got busted , but the judge threw out the case. I recall reading that the crown was appealing the decision. So, does anyone know what that means for the current law?

sorry if this has been answered somewhere already , they're just a few questions that came to mind and I figured I'd just throw them out there.

2. growing from 1-3 plants: summary conviction (criminal) offence with maximum penalty of $5000 fine, 12 months in jail, or both; (NOTE: the House of Commons committee that reviewed Bill C-38 amended this provision so that producing up to three plants would be punishable only by a fine ($500 for adults, $250 for young persons)).
    growing 4-25 plants: summary conviction or indictable offence (depending on what the Crown attorney decides) with maximum penalty of $25000 fine, 18 months, or both (if tried by summary conviction) and five years less a day (if tried on indictment);
    26-50 plants: up to 10 years prison
    more than 50 plants, up to 14 years prison.

there's all of it

3. Go to Norml. They have a full breakdown of each states laws, and a list of attorneys should you need one.

4. I'm in Canada.

5. Ya, I saw that. Norml.ca is the site for you.

6. i dont know where to find out that info but that norml.ca soundsproemising just dont get busted in florid they call that manufacturing of narcotics and they dont fuck around they take you straight to booty raping prison and take your property they treat it like they would treat it if you were caught making meth or crack

7. Start saving your protection money now, schnarrs.