Where do you get your weed?

Discussion in 'General' started by Stitt1988, Apr 14, 2010.

1. For those of you who grow, I am so jealous of you. Me I pay a friend 50 bucks for a quarter ounce, then 10 for delivery charge. So I usualy buy by the half ounce for $110, not too shabby. But when I am broke I am dry and thats when I want to smoke the most, kinda funny how that works out huh? Some day I will have some hydrochronics going.

2. the title of this thread sounds like something thatll get taken off, until you read it, completely misunderstood you for a second lol

I do grow, and yes it is awesome, but hey I'm actually pretty jealous of you cuz where I live its pretty redneck and small, so most of our weed comes in from denver or montana and the average cost is $60 and eighth, although I now get it for $50 and eighth cuz I moved about an hour away from my hometown to a town thats literally 2/3 college students, and so a lot of the weed in my hometown came from where I now live, which has some of the better prices in the state. There is pretty decent stuff around here compared to some places I've been, maybe cuz I live pretty close to sturgis, notorious for its annual bike rally which does indeed have good weed and shrooms. But I ramble, the point is that I grow enough to last for a while but I tend to smoke up friends a lot and eventually hit a dry spell, and when weed is $60 and eighth, well shit you have no idea how precious it gets. So hey man, stay optimistic, at least neither one of us lives in a country where you can get beheaded for a marijuana seed or any trace of cannabis, can you imagine living in some country where smoking weed is like being a cocaine drug lord? damn

3. you know, from that guy. :smoke:

4. i get it from the weed fairy. mothafucka flies through my window into my room every night and drops a sack under my pillow in exchange for some mclovin ifyaknowatimsayin durrrr

5. from you donte

6. a hookup through a friend. or my other hookup through another friend. Either way, I get a quad of dank for $20.

7. This guy name John Davis that grows his own and sells it. He lives at 243 Big oak road madison wisconsin 5234. Its the big Blue house.

8. I think he lives in the same neighborhood as my meth dealer, Jerry Richfield, who lives at 388 Tiny Pine Avenue. It's a lavender house, the perfect color for undercover drug dealing.

9. From blacks.

Yeah, right behind blacks hardware store, theres a white guy selling it.

10. Different people?

Through friends, friends of friends, my main nug dude is a good homies cousin. Prolly my longest dealer..(3 years or so)

Lately I've been gettin my regs from this crazy dude I met when smokin with an old dealer/friend.

Always meet someone through someone I already know. Sometimes I'll come up on a new dude out of no where but I only buy a couple times.

11. $60 in total for a quarter ounce....and you're complaining? Seriously? Is this guy serious? I don't even..

I get it from dealers, duh.

12. im always on the lookout for new connects.

in my years of smoking i have developed a rotation of dealers i go to that has consistently lower prices and higher quality of product and service.

what kind of weed are you getting for 60$ a 1/4?

13. :rolleyes:

And from my dealer, bro.

14. Hahaha! Family guy is awesome!

15. I diagnose this deal with a case of the Dank Mids.

16. i buy my lsd from this guy named bill trickle. he lives three houses down from john at 248 big oak rd and one street up from tiny pine ave. his house is rainbow colored, with the clapboards and trim all different colors and beatles lyrics painted all over. not a sketchy place to buy scheduled substances at all.

17. i get a couple QPs a month. 325 for high mids.

edit: from south philly

18. Im sorry i shouldnt have been so sarcastic. I actually get my weed from mother earth.

19. I go to the sketchiest house :mad:

20. I have a way of finding new dealers if all mine are dry or if I have to resort to....Frank....Fuck frank. Fuck. Frank. :mad:

So I never resort to frank.

I would resort to frank if I were dry for fifteen years and someone put a gun to my head and told me to buy from frank or else he will fuck me with his gun.