Where do you get your weed?

Discussion in 'General' started by PeruvianDank, Oct 25, 2012.

1. Do you buy your weed? grow? marijuana dispensary?

Vote in the poll! :smoking:

2. #2 dudeindistress3, Oct 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2012
    There is no poll

EDIT: got it

3. Swim.

Or swims swim o_O

4. yes there is a poll, make sure to vote :)

I used to grow, now I buy from my dealer. I hope I can get to grow my own weed again in the future.

5. I go pick up a half a pound at costco 2 times a year. Fuckin cotco! Even weed comes in bulk.

Nah I help grow with a friend, and when were dry I buy from I guy I help out as well.

I never pay more than 200 an o for the dankest of dank.

6. Nice bro, show us some pics. :smoking:

I pay $ 60 for a really dank ounce of some potent shit. Then again, that the price for a high grade Oz here lol

7. Yeah I buy it from my dealer, and run a small grow for personal use. :smoke:

8. bro you know Swim?! I haven't seen that fucker since '73 down in Tallahassee...he still runnin with that big booty bitch? Tell him I said "Putt putt pass"....he'll know what I mean

9. ^^lol

swim must have the good shit.

10. Huh, I didn't expect to be the first to mark dispensary. Oh well, I enjoy the medical goodness.

:cool::smoking:

11. Ride my bike every day to the trap to get a gram or two, if the XO around, if not a dub or quarter of that reggie

12. you live in the ghetto?

13. I used to buy just from the dispensary, but then i started blazing an ounce a week and couldnt afford the absurd prices. So i buy off a dealer now. I will be growing very soon tho, just gotta find a house to move into and my garden is gonna be amazing. Cant fucking wait

14. No, I ride to the trap everyday

15. I stop by the store on the way home from work...

>.>

<.<

16. A dairy farm

17. I voted I grow my own weed. But from time to time I also buy at a coffeeshop.

18. I buy from an old friend

19. That would be a good presidential campaign lol.