Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where do you get a mason jar?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by kush n oj, Jan 19, 2011.

1. i see people posting and saying that they keep their nuggets in a mason jar. where do you buy a mason jar?

2. online.walmart.grocery store.kitchen cupboard etc. probably should use google

3. never seen mason jars at a store before?

4. Not sure if you need this many, but they sell them on amazon - [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Ball-Wide-Mouth-Mason-Canning-Case/dp/B000BWZ7QO]Amazon.com: Ball Wide-Mouth Mason Canning Jar 1 Qt., Case of 12: Kitchen & Dining[/ame]

Edit: meijer has them cheaper : http://www.meijer.com/s/ball-regular-mason-canning-jars-12-count/_/R-133562

5. well if your storing ounces, wal-mart sells mason jars. but i suggest if you have a hobby lobby in your town you check out their glass jars, they have more personal/smaller sized stash jars if that is what your looking for. hope i could help:smoke:

6. ace hardware

7. i got mine from the dollar store =D

8. They come in packages at the hardware store and wal mart, sometimes the grocery store.

9. walmart usually has pint and quart sized and ace hardware has 64 Oz mason jars. make sure to grab wide mouth jars.

420jars has nice jars of various size that are airtight but they are extremely pricey.

10. any air-tight glass jar will work, pickle jars etc. just clean them out good.

11. Only thing I hate about mason jars is that they come in a case of 12 only.

I can find use for about 4 of them, but I still have quite a few left.

We should have some sort of trading system for local people. I'll trade you my 16 oz one for a 8oz or 32 oz one.

The 16oz holds roughly a half O.

12. They sell them at walmart and food lion if ya have one around . walmart sells 12 packs and foodlion sells singles. (only around summer )

13. I got a 12 pack for $15 at my local wholesale store (sams club, bj's, costco...etc)