Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where do you find your information on how marijuana effects the brain?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by divinemoment, Aug 6, 2011.

1. #1 divinemoment, Aug 6, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2011
    I've recently had more of a desire to investigate the effects of marijuana on the brain, but to my dismay most of the sites returned with a google search are gov run programs, propaganda or some arm chair scientist making forum posts scattered with suspect claims.

So on that note, does anyone has some good material on how marijuana effects the brain?

I'll be here! :hello:

PS. I tried a search on this forum, and remember seeing something about "myths" or something along that line but couldn't find the aforementioned post.

Let me slightly rephrase the angle of my question, where CAN I find information on how marijuana effects the brain. Links appreciated.

2. NCBI, howstuffworks I also consider balanced, wikipedia is ok depends on article,