Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where do u hide ur stash?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Token Steady, Jul 17, 2011.

1. Couple weeks ago i got busted by my parents and all kinds of bs happend and i got in tons of trouble. still debating if i should still smoke and just be smarter with it. But where do u hide ur stash? Im maybe thinkin about putting it in my deodarant . just pop out the stick of deodorant and throw ur weed in there and wallah. but any ideas?

2. Behind my guitar amp that sits in a corner ;) or inside the back of my old playstation 2

3. Small smell proof rubber seal glass jar that used to have all sorts of different herbs in it so i figured I would use it with a much better herb. And I keep that jar in the boards under my bed.

4. My mom really loves to snoop around, so I made a soda can safe. On the outside, it looks like a regular soda can, but on the inside is a small jar that holds all of my dank. If you use plaster, it feels even real too. Heres a tutorial on how to make one [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxcTjriK4qo]‪how to make a can safe‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

5. Mason jar in air vent and bong in Its case in à drower full of random shit so i just over it

6. in a medicine bottle either on my desk or in a lock box i have that contains all of my other smoking stuff. i then hide that box on top of my desk, it looks like an art box so people just assume its full of pens and pencils, bet they'd be surprised yo find my current half zip thats in there right now.

7. The safe under my bed in a mason jar and the bud I'm workin on in a pill container in my pocket. And then it gets stored in my lungs. :D

8. In a backpack with my paintball gear in my closet. My parents do their share of snooping in my room but they never go through my paintball stuff

9. Over the past year I've gathered lots of paraphernalia and the like. I scatter it, that way if someone were to stumble across something they'd find one thing, and not ten things that point to me being a total pothead.

Some stuff is in a PC game box. I hide my bong in my minifridge. I usually hide me weed in a small compartment above my disk drive in my computer. My bowl, moves around depending on how high I am when I put it away. I once found it in an old nature valley granola bar wrapper on my floor.

10. Bumping cuz these threads are always fun

11. by my spare tire in my trunk..or in the hollow compartment of my ski ball game in my basement.

12. Mr. Potato Head.

13. Seems like I post this link every other day now, lol. Pretty soon everyone will know to check these places! (I doubt that)

But maybe it'll be helpful for you.

http://www.freecommonlaw.us/images/HIDING.pdf

It's like an e-book of hiding places.

14. in a wall outlet lol

15. Mah Afro son.

16. I Keep Mine In My Drop Down Ceiling Tiles.

Other Good Spots Are Taped Underneath A Dresser, In A Sock, In Pockets Of Folded Jeans, In The Couch Cracks/Cushions, In battery cases (Electric Piano, Clock, old Gameboy), mattress, video game cases, old vcr's, tv's/ect

17. .....I use my grandma as a mule

18. If you really really really don't want to get caught. Get a plastic zip lock bag or a glass jar or any type of tuple-ware. Put your shit in there and keep it outside. Never have to worry about getting caught!

19. in your car outside

20. Where do you hide your hash