Where do u get needles?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by narcotix, Oct 20, 2009.

1. just curious,wheres a good place to get needles for shootin up(like is there a certain store or somthing).

2. Save your veins from collapsing and smoke your hero instead.

3. Just go to Walgreens or CVS or Bartell Drugs and ask for some syringes there. Say that "They are for a relative who is a diabetec." Or something like that.

4. I get mine from a needle exchange.
    B.d 3ml barrels and 26g or 27g picks

5. i suggest you get used to your klonopin before you think about shooting up again...TIME...give it time

6. agreed. they're a dangerous mix and if you're new to benzos you really shouldn't be IVing. and you can get needles at any pharmacy, others than me know better what gauge but they're just insulin needles.

7. from the dope man

8. in my area there is a center where they actually give the heroin junkies clean needles for free so diseases dont get spread from dirty needles

9. ^^ that's called a needle exchange...they give you everything you need...the one around my way gives a pack of 10 1cc insulin syringes, a cooker, some pipe cleaners (to tie around the cooker so you dont burn your fingers), sterile water, alcohol pads, narcan ampules for ODs, harm reduction pamphlets...there are a certain few needle exchanges where they let you or have nurses shoot you up

10. #10 GrandaddyPurps, Oct 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2009
    yup needle exchanges, there are many in NYC. They give u free rigs, cookers, cotton balls(with little holes in them to stick the needle in), alcohol prep pads, gauze, sterile water,tourniquets, special bleach (for cleaning your syringes if u must reuse them). They also have lube and condoms!

The place I go to also has a hour class every wednesday at noon, where you learn about narcan and how to use it (narcan is what you are injected with if u OD on opiates) and if you sit through the class they give u some to take home. I also really like this place cause they gave 3cc rigs incase u have alot of something to inject

heres a pic the little white balls are the cotton, the blue things are the sterile water and the black container is a biohazard used syringe holder they also gave to me for free
    [​IMG]

you can also go to CVS and buy them for like 2.60$ for a pack of 10. Which is your next best option if you have no exchange around you.

I just wanna requote what swish said cause its very true, OP if you havent started shooting up yet DONT... you will regret it.... i know I did. And I think many of the fellow IV drug users here will agree

heh damn thats the 1 thing we dont have, and iv been to 2 different exchanges. but I dont use their cookers anyways... top of a coke can ftw

11. haha what?:confused: