Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where do the older tokers get bud?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Franc0, Dec 15, 2012.

1. I was just thinking. I'm currently 19 years old so essentially everyone in my social circle smokes and obtaining it is simple. But what about when I'm 35-40 where do 35-40 year old tokers get their fix? People in MMJ states can just go to dispensaries but what about those not as fortunate? Must they grow their own?

2. The internet.

3. Assuming they smoke all of their life, then they should always have connects. lol

4. Might take them a while, the best option would probably be growing, but if somebody wanted to locate some it wouldn't be impossible. In my experience people around that age range actually know where the dankest buds are.

5. Like the above said, if you continue to smoke then you should have a lot of connects....

6. I think OP was implying if they moved at that age. Otherwise they'd obviously have a ton of connections lol.

7. Well generally older folks aren't just picking up smoking, they've been doing it for years, and therefore have established connects. Actually, every time I've ever bought weed from an adult (I'm 19, I'm talking like 30+), it's been some of the best weed I've ever smoked. They always have the best connects.

Now when they move... Well... That's where things could get tricky but I mean once a resourceful stoner always a resourceful stoner, adults who toke really aren't that rare.

8. I just turned 35 and just started smoking 2 years ago. I live in Cali so I went to the clubs for a bit until I harvested my own crop. I started growing a month after I started smoking. Why pay when I can grow?

9. Buy some seeds and learn to grow one or two plants. Well worth the investment.

10. Just do some research and buy off a website.

11. Dude, by the time you're 40 if there's still anything, weed WILL BE LEGAL!

12. lol old people smoke just as much dude, I prefer buying off old people actually... For some reason i always get the best deals from them.

13. Social circles? Why would that even change?
    People will still obtain contacts through people in their social circles.

14. the same sort of places/people young tokers go/see.

15. its really hard for some old people to cop in non-medical states. My sister and brother in law- Mike moved to Maryland a few years ago. When my brother in law ran out of bud he started asking around town all nonchalant at bars and shit.

This one guy said he could help him out, but he needs a ride there. So Mike agrees. Being an idiot he gives the guy $100 and he goes into this house in a shady area. I know ur thinking the guy never came back out, but he did. He comes out, says its all good and tells Mike "Man lets go to your house and smoke." So my sisters at home and in walks Mike and this sketchy guy. Shes confused as F. They sit on the couch, the guy gives Mike what looked like 2 grams, and the guy busts out his "own pipe" and starts to fire up some unmentionables.

Mike and my sister were scared as hell that the guy was going to rob them, or go crazy, but he just chilled for a few hours and Mike gave him a ride back to some store. To this day my sister still gets pissed at him for bringing that junkie over. I laugh at him for getting burned like that. He found out i smoked and his weed searching days were over

16. Dude whenever I come up to my house for a weekend! I ALWAYS steal a nug or two from my dads stash. He thinks I still don't know he smokes, crazy bastard lol

17. OP here I remember I was at a friends house a couple years back and we were all dry, just starters we didn't have connections we would just pick up from kids from school etc. so my friend goes into his grandparents room who lived with him at the time and came back with some nugs.

18. Most of us older tokers are members of Secret Societies. Secret knock on the door, whisper the secret password to get in, give the secret handshake, boom, here're your nuggets. And we get the real stuff, not whatever you're smokin'!

But don't tell anybody about this; at the appropriate time in your life, you'll be contacted.

19. Ur thinking way to far in the future my man. Chill relax and toke a bowl. A lot can change when u got from 19-35

20. I'm 36, why haven't I been contacted yet? :mad: :poke:

:laughing: