Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where do I start to get a card-SUPER CONFUSED

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by burped, May 9, 2011.

1. Okay so I know you have to get a doctors note/recomendation for a MMJ Card, but which do I go to ...I saw this ad on craigslist and could I go to them for a recomendation ?
    MMJ Card Recommendations!!!
    I'm not a teen wanting to be legal, I am 45, and my lover is 54. We both share common back pain, in which atleast i know mine is chronic. Before It was legal in ARIZONA, I visited a criapractor /sp/ about the pain.
    But I'm pretty sure I can't go in to my family doctor, or w/e with my back pain, and convince him from the visit to give me a card, so would that guy on the ad be where to start?
    Also once I get a recomendation, where do I go to get a card???
    I"m so confused X_X

2. Please...?

3. Start here- Arizona Medical Marijuana Program

I'm in California (a state with saner laws about cannabis), so I can't help much. If you try with your own doctor first, I'd suggest that you click that first link in my sig and pick out some appropriate MMJ studies to give to your doctor. Sometimes having the medical data all printed up helps tip the scale in your favor. Good luck, hon!

Granny

4. Go to your doctor and tell him/her you want to try medical marijuana to treat your condition. Ask him/her where to take it from there.

5. Also, when you go to get your doctor's reccomendation for medical marijuana, you get your "card" at that same place and time. However, the best dispensaries I know of don't take the "card" they take the ORIGINAL doctor's rec.:)

6. Not in AZ you don't. You must take the recommendation, etc and use their website to submit your package. (Also you can use edit to add more :p ). :smoke:

7. That sucks...Cali is so much easier...:)

8. don't you find it kind of fucked up that kids can gets their cards easier than adults? I mean, not really, in this case its just that kids are more informed, but still.

9. Im in ca and just got my card today. I took in my x-ray findings for my lower back problem. It was that easy.