Where do I stand on timeing?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by vaultassault, Nov 12, 2011.

1. #1 vaultassault, Nov 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2011
    Hey guys,

Today marks the second week of flowering for me (12/12) and as of today I have noticed the presence of white hairs (Yay its a female :smoke:) Anyway I'm on a time constraint, I leave my place to head back to cali around Dec. 20 so I have about 5 more weeks of being over here. I was hoping I could get some advice on either if I have enough time to just let it grow normally or what I am not too worried about the amount as much as I am the quality. but worse comes to worse Ill just be happy to have know I grew something.

My setup if kinda tight on space too so I have to think of how to go about allowing the plant to grow a bit more. However I have 2 40watt plant and aqurarium bulbs (GE) and two, 14 watt kitchen and bath bulbs. The plant gets around 5000-6000 lux of light all around so it should be happy with the setup :)

Attached Files:

2. nice looks very similar to mine
    [​IMG]

3. You're going to need more than five weeks, sorry. You might be able to harvest early and get something though.