Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where do I put my buds? ;)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Meowmeowcat, Dec 7, 2011.

1. Hey! So I just go a half oz today, but plan on storing it away (I will not be smoking ANY of it and therefore not opening it) for a month. I don't have access to things like fridges as I can only store it in my room :l.

I was wondering if anyone could give me some ideas as to how to store it best (So it doesn't grow mould and shit) keeping in mind I only have a glass jam jar and a bed room :p.

I currently have it in a glass jam jar hidden in the dark in my wardrobe, however I am worried it might get to hot (Would be around room temperature).

Cheers in advance ;)

2. Should be fine as long as the jar is airtight

3. Sick shot man

4. I keep my buds in my basement, under the stairs, with handcuffs on. That way they cant escape.

oh wait, those buds. In a mason jar.

5. up your ass.

6. Airtight class container also known as a mason jar.