Where do I get my babies from

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Ihaveabear, Sep 26, 2021.

1. #1 Ihaveabear, Sep 26, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2021
    I used to buy my seeds from MSNL whom have a good reputation. My last experience purchasing seeds from them however, had them send me old seeds and charge me undisclosed fees. I am thus looking for another seedbank. Any suggestions? Read bellow if interested in reading more about MSNL.

I purchased 20 seeds at MSNL for 90.88 pounds. When checking my banking statements I noticed that they charged me $141,62. I inquired to MSNL as to why they charged me more than the listed price. They responded that it was because one of their banks was located in China and I had to pay for the extra fee to wire money there. I contacted MSNL on multiple occasions trying to find a remedy. They basically shrugged it off telling me "Sorry you feel that way".

Ten of the 20 seeds I purchased actually came in a package of 15. I was happy about it until I found that they had a less than 50% germination rate; whereas, I have had an almost 100% germination rate for every other seeds so far. They just sent me old dried up seeds, saving themselves a trip to the trashcan.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Seedsman or attitude if across the pond bro

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk