Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

where do i get a scale from?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stonedcanadian, Nov 4, 2008.

1. where is the best place to get a drug scale from? a reasonable priced one? thanks

2. Any head shop really. I went to the city and they're literally all over the place. And you want a scale that measures to the smallest decimal place you can get. So that's gonna run you some money. I have a touch screen digital scale that I picked up for 50 bucks. And that is a bit pricey I guess.

3. try scales-r-us

4. haha u dick

5. Ebay, or use the search button, so many threads about this...

6. haha a "drug" scale? No such thing man. There are pocket scales, used to weigh legal items. You can buy em online on ebay and whatnot, but if your in a big city like I am (toronto), you can just buy it at a head shop or a convenience store.

7. I picked up a decent digital one at a headshop in town for $23

8. headshop or the cornerstore got em

9. Buy a metal, non-digital scale.

If you get caught with weed + digital scale it = intent to distrubte. Happened to my boy two weeks ago, and he got kicked out of his college.

Just my 2cents.

10. the store.

11. Pretty sure it's intent to distribute even if you only have postal scales(the metal ones you're referring to) on you, I could be wrong, but a scale's a scale.

12. I mean the one that can fit on a keychain; it looks like a compass.[​IMG]

13. Oldwillnot scales on eBay is good. I got one from him.

14. Yeah but a scale's a scale, why get a shit one when you can get a good one?

15. are those non digital scales good?? do they work fine??