Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where do i find a Real Dealer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dmar516, Mar 17, 2014.

1. is this everywhere im not sure

i don't think i know a real dealer in my town for instance no of them sell mids all they sell is fire or loud like none of them would ever sell you a gram of loud for 20 and 2 grams of mids for 20 its just 20 for anything and also they never have any names it just loud or fire am i just dealing with a wanna be dealer

2. Ugh we dont get loud and fire, we get 'kush'

3. thats what i mean when i text my dealer he says he has that loud or fire when they say kush its no referring to the actual strain its jus the bullshit filler talk ...they don't have specific strains

4. Sounds like most dealers. They sell you what they were sold. As for calling their weed fire when it's shit is pretty common too. Sorry man most dealers just suck that's why you see people post threads how they're stoked they found a good dealer.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. true true makes sense