Where Do I even begin...

Discussion in 'General' started by geetardude, Nov 22, 2009.

1. Hello, Grasscity.

It's been so long since I've logged in, that perhaps I should have posted in the New Member Introductions section. However, it just wouldn't feel right to me. Where do I even begin...?

Okay, well, I used to be an active member here, until about a year and a half ago or so. My Life became unbearable, and I was eventually sentenced to a mental institution for my own personal safety against myself. I was sent on October 08, 2008 and spent 8 months in a locked down facility. I was transferred to my current placement as of June 08,2009. I am currently living in an assisted living facility, but I am now allowed to come home on the weekends.

I would like to attempt to start back posting here, but for the next few months it will most likely only be on a weekend basis. I am HOPEFULLY going to be allowed to be discharged and able to move into my own apartment around February.

Life has its ways of fucking you up from time to time, I suppose.I try not to dwell on the pains of the past anymore, and I feel a lot different. Like I'm a completely different person than I used to be. ...a better person.

So, I guess that's it. I really missed this community! So much has changed around this place! I love the new template, and more forums, better forums. I have managed to have my first toke in over 10 months a while back. It felt so different, and so good!

Guess I'll see you guys around! :wave:

2. Datura, perhaps?

3. Welcome back buddy. :)

Not to be a douchebag in your own thread but I heard those places have some wicked drugs. I'd think most of them would be sedatives but have you ever experienced any mind-blowing drugs in that place?

4. My buddy Casey was admitted to a psych ward two years ago, none of us expected it. He was a totally normal kid, listened to floyd, played the drums for a band, then he just started fadin out of the picture. Two months of not seein or hearin from him we went to his house and his dad told us he'd been institutionalized. We were all like wtf? It was completely out of the blue. He's been out for 4 months though and is a lot more open and smiles a lot more then he used to, but he still seems pretty much like the same kid he does before he went in. Anyway sorry I don't have any personal experience with it but I'm glad you're out and gonna be cruisin GC in the future :wave::D

5. My doctor is a douche, and doesn't believe in the kick-ass medications. So, I was pretty much a fuckin' zombie for a long-ass time. My girlfriend had a bad cold last month, and she couldnt get any cough medicine because he doesn't believe in cough medicine. What the fuck? What kind of shit is that, "I dont believe in cough medicine". fucking pill-pushin' quack.

6. Nice to see your back. Always nice to see a new-old blade :)

I'm kinda new here so you're new to me at least