Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where do/did you hide weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by OCMS, May 26, 2010.

1. if your looking to hide it put it in your computer, printer or in the space behind the bottom drawer of most desks

2. In the back of your closet, in a winter coat pocket.
    Hide it in a pill bottle or tin. Mine's in a VH1 tin I got from a sponsored party a while back

3. 1. i keep my bud in pill bottles and in a palmfrom woven box my mom got me from hawaii on my desk next to my bed
    2. i try not to hide my shit because i tend to not be able to find it.
    3. i keep my bong on my bookshelf smaller pieces and grinder are in a the palmfron box

4. In the kick drum of my kit. :D

5. This big tin right here.

[​IMG]

Holds my pipe, pills, and bud.

6. best place to hide weed is hands down in a lava lamp. if you just take the bulb out, you can lift up the thing that holds the water and there will be a pretty good amount of space

7. Took an old dell pc case and took out all the parts.I stashed pipes,small pieces,wraps,bud,everything i needed in there.Put a lock on the back to keep it shut.Never got caught.

8. Well since im seeing bad ideas, obvious ones and the same shit being repeated im going to go ahead and say some of my shit because im going through some shit where personally I can't really be caught. The last thing you want to do is hide it in a safe, because if your parents are teh type to not force you to open it knowing what its used for(hiding SOMETHING) theyll jump to the conclusion its weed and always try and get a peak in or a smell from it or something. Its like them telling you not to touch something or open up a present and now the only thing you want to do is what they told you is forbidden, adam and eve same thing.

Anyways the wall thing was a good idea use a cable plug, remove the panel and go nuts but that gets antics and if it carries a smell it could smell up the whole room especially when it cracks or bends over time. Or roaches/pipes start going in it. Space might be a problem, and when/if its found its found. The antics with the screwdriver doesnt help in the case someone sees you doing it they will wonder what your doing and whats in there.

Personally I don't stash my shit in my parents house anymore because it just isnt safe. If they respect your privacy then your gambling, because at any time they 'violate' your privacy or need to look for something in your room(they lost or you lost), or they need to pick out what your gonnna wear to their dad's funeral or sisters wedding they may pass by your stash and you can't even place blame on someone else. So I usually stash my stuff outside. Im in a suburb so its easy, lots of trails, forests, and such. The benefit of that is nobody including police can link that to being yours and it wont be found on you. For city peoples bring around a screwdriver and hide that from your parents when you step inside or throw it next to your house before you get in. Street lights, fences that kind of thing is where i was going with the screwdriver. The bigger your shit is the bigger probelms that come with it.

9. i hide most of my stuff in my psp box that the psp came in perfect tray and i hide my bong in a false bottom of my stereo moving out of rents house soon so i dont have to hide shit

10. in my truck that I don't drive.

11. Hiding stuff outside seems annoyingly time consuming. I always got caught when I brung my bud into the house. So I just had to result to throwing it in my trunk of the car

12. Hey! OCMS...

1. The alcohol cabinet.
    2. maybe in a ziplock bag. Under old pillow case. Or the bag is on the table.
    3. 3. Same as Question1.

At times I put it in the trunk. However I also use the center console at time. It is what it is..

13. Inside a bag inside my computer.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk