Where do Canadians buy seeds from? That also have good genetics!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Personalusegrow, Oct 21, 2018.

1. #1 Personalusegrow, Oct 21, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2018
    If anyone can give me a few links to places Canadians can buy good seeds from would be great.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Forgot to mention that they are both in Canada, and shipping was quick.

Crop Kings has the usual Canadian fan favs. True North has seeds from all different growers.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks a bunch. Will be looking for some awesome seeds to grow out..

4. Just ordered. Lets hope I get them all and they are awesome. Screenshot_20181021-152414_Samsung%20Internet.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  5. You wont be disappointed!

6. If you are interested in autoflowers in the future mephisto now has a canadian online store.. mephisto.ca ... arguably the best autoflower breeder around

Truenorthseedbank is a good middleman site for most brands

I've heard mixed reviews on crop king, more bad than good honestly..

Peakseedsbc is a great breeder, only regular seeds, no fem, no auto. Very very cheap and amazing genetics. Breeder to customer store.. no middle man..

Elite 613 Genetics Seed Bank this store has a lot of very high end breeders in stock

Theres tons more aswell

7. Thanks everyone. Contacted Peekbcseeds.

• Like Like x 1
  8. PeakSeedsBC

There is an imitation site called peakseeds just wanna make sure you have the correct link.

9. Yes I got the correct one. Emailed them already ;) is there any place here that growers simply swap seeds? Like ive got some to trade if anyone is looking/willing ect

10. I received 3 envelopes of DEAD seeds from Peakseedsbc! Either the Feds, or since Canada is now legal, he doesn't need business from the U.S!

11. I just talked to MJ, & I told him to send me a 5 pack of whatever. I prieviosly had no problems with Northern Skunk, SkunkBerry, or Kush Northern lights.

12. How was the kush northern lights smoke?

Sent from my LG-H933 using Tapatalk

13. I really like it. It has a unique flavor. Resin production as good as SkunkBerry. It does have fat shade leaves though that block light.
    I am seeing variation in the F2 seeds. Right now I have 3 short dinky plants & 2 mongrels.
    Some of the F2's of the SkunkBerry/Northern Skunk I have to toss, due to mutation. I didn't get a male SkunkBerry, which sucked.

14. I forgot to mention Kush Northern lights seeds, the F1's anyhow, notably sprouted from seed almost immediately. Those were 12 freebies (seeds) that I received awhile back.
    I just think he wants to get rid of me, because he mentioned the tissue was overwatered & such. That was true. I tried everything to get those seeds going though. I think the post office is on to me with those money orders...or something..