Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where did your Grasscity name come from?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by VapeMasterJr, Feb 4, 2013.

1. Mine, for example is Vapemasterjr, I have almost always been using a Vape and its almost always my toking tool of choice. The Jr. comes from my brothers grass city name "VapeMaster" and seeing as he was one of the first people I smoked with, it only felt appropriate to name myself after him, Now we have a very close bond of Vapeing together everyweek; but I have the better hookups now so he usually comes to me for that sweet Mj. :) Post yours too.

2. Sweet! I love toking with my brothers, my stepbrother and I smoked a ton together this summer, now he's off to college.

Mine is because my first email was "olysnobord11" - oly for olympia, WA, where im from. Snobord because i like to snowboard, and 11 cause its my lucky number

Just switched it to olylongbord because I longboard way more now

3. I was wearing an oasis t shirt and had just picked up an oz of some kind bud.

4. I was listening to Led Zeppelin when I signed up, hence the led zeppelin song username:p

5. My DJ name.

- AC :bongin:

6. Beavis and Butthead

7. Middle and last Initial followed by Toker. Kind of cool how that worked out :)

8. I used to say my username to my friends when it was time to smoke

The good ole days :smoke:

9. Brilliant.

10. Does that mean "take out" ?

11. My name is for the beliefs of the Rastafarians ideas for Mary and baller is for me being a beast at paintball. 209 is where im from

12. Well I've always loved the song "Ganja Farmer" by Marlon Asher. And 610 is my area code. So I just took the a out of ganja, added my area code, and voila, GanjFarmer610.

13. Yea. But in Mexican slang it can also mean "take out the weed/bud" which I find very amusing :)

14. It's the tree of life so I figured why not. :bongin:

15. I am fond of purple marijuana. 23 my favorite number :)

16. Its a Movie too! Never watched it though lol

17. Ive always wanted a 3 digit username, so I made on that kinda has a meaning to, triple large. How i stack my money

18. I always loved the term ganja, I thought it was a cool and funny term. I also love to roll my shit up, hence RollinGanja

19. I'm from Costa Rica.

And i toke :smoke:

20. Just bouncin' through o_O