Where did the word "Blade" originate from?

Discussion in 'General' started by stonah2, May 1, 2008.

1. It's pretty obvious that a blade is a GC member but im wondering how that word came to be? my only guess is blade as in blade of grass symbolizing a individual and i was completly retarted stumped had no clue until i started to type this thread and that idea came to me? am i right?

2. one of the blades from a weed leaf?

3. That's how I always thought of it.

4. Yea, blades of grass.

Not sure where or when it originated though.

5. Grasscity...each member making up the collective would be a blade of grass...right?

6. I always think of it like someone was going to "do blades" but then I think to myself thats stupid, but I think that every time :confused:

7. You sure Snipes wasn't a stoner who registered here years ago?

[​IMG]

8. I don't get it, what does it mean to "do blades"?

9. The Blades. They're a group of soldiers that are sworn to protect the emperor of Tamriel

Duuuuh.

10. thats a pretty good guess i'm not saying its wrong but i remember reading that each "blade" on a marijuana leaf is technically a leaflet

11. :eek:
    You beat me to it.

12. Exactly,.....thats got to be it, it makes the most sense

13. i always thought it had to do with blades of grass since this is grasscity and we are all members of it.

14. think of your yard as a grass city that doesnt have buildings or houses and only people, the people would be the "blades" of grass

i didnt think it was that hard to figure out

n i'm sure someone just called the group as a whole 'blades" one day n it just stuck

15. That's always what I thought.