Where did the white man come from?

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by budsmokn420, Dec 7, 2011.

1. Where in the world was the first white person born?

2. White people are just bald Sasquatch's

3. im sure we all started out the same color, but because of earths shifting, migrating, and other shit, people moved to different areas, and became like, used to it.
    white people started in the north obviously, where our skin turned whuite from the cold, over generations of course. annnndd
    idk
    i think im just sayin shit cause im high hahaha
    plse.disregard

4. Thee was no "first white person", evolution doesn't work like that.

If you lined up a white person today, and all his ancestors before him, you wouldn't be able to point one out and go "this is where you're not longer white".

5. I disagree.

4 original races here. Didn't just magically appear.

6. really?

one word dude.
    evolution.
    ofcourse nothing just appeared. we all evolved probablyy from a single race of humans that was first, then as we spread out over earth(obviously unwritten records during thistime)we adapted(evolution) to the surroundings and as generations go on they turned different colors.

its happening today.
    races mixing more an more. its wierd

7. Incest, like when afgan dad did sativa's seeds offspring. Oh yeah moms fine, the kids are all retarted.

8. Evolution?

Never heard of it. Explain.

It is my personal belief that white people are a luestic variant of a species, not albino.

9. Originally, modern humans evolved in Africa. They were black. As they migrated North, their skin color changed due to changes in temperature and environment.

10. [quote name='"Kronny"']White people are just bald Sasquatch's[/quote]

I'll settle with this.

11. The product of baby fuckin, and alot of it...............

12. I agree except I don't think temperature was the cause. I think it's more likely that their bodies needed to absorb more of the sun's rays as they were in a less sunny location so their skin lost it's melanin in order to absorb more sunlight. Also we crossbred with Neanderthals but I doubt that that had anything to do with it.

13. I concur. I suppose that's better worded.

14. god painted them white

15. someplace fucking cold!!!!!!:eek:;):smoke:

16. So did we go from black to a grey or just right to white?

17. Caucasia... every white man needs to visit the home land.

18. Really? Stop fuckin about. The subject is baby fucking, and I'm sure no one here would like to deviate from such an awesome thought, especially when it involves blue oyster shit and super red espresso snowflake.
    :smoke:.....:smoking: + :bongin:...............:hippie: = Evolution

19. people probably just thought albinos were hot back then

20. how about a white monkey black jungle bunnie?