Where did the term roach come from?

Discussion in 'General' started by blazedandcrazed, Jun 23, 2007.

1. If you already know the answer to this question, well pretend you don't. and if you dont already know, consider this...

Ok me and my friend stop by this party at this kids house, whom niether of us like because he is a dueche, to pick up our buddy who was thier to go blaze a blunt becuasue he wasnt having fun at the party. so we leave the house and go pick up 20 bag to blaze,and we were just handed us this large nug with no bag. so we blaze untill we get down to a big roach and were all satisfied, so we decide to keep the roach but we needed a bag. we go back to the party and we look for a bag but we cant find one, so some very drunk person gets us a clear cup and a lid that didnt fit to keep in hte smell. so i get in the car and im holding the cover on the cup with the roach in it and im like 'haha it looks like i caught a bug'. then all of a sudden the connection hits me (bug-->cochroache) and i sort of have one of those blazed epiphanies and i realized that the term roach could have spawned from a similar situation.

i know this was fucking retarded but i thought it was hilarious

2. They are small, fat, brown and smell.. No genious on that one..
    :\

3. Sometimes they really do look like a roach. The dark texture of resin stained paper resemble the wings of a dead roach IMO. I had dropped a roach and it reminded me of one, and maybe thats how it first originated. I would of just laughed my ass off.