Where did my thread go?

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by benwise, Mar 17, 2011.

1. Just wondering. I made it for a reason, it was fairly important to me...

2. What was it about?

3. 'Would you smoke Marijuana if it had no THC?'

That's the title, I believe, and I can't find anything about it. I know mods can view deleted posts under a users recent posts and we can't, maybe you'll find it there.

4. I checked my liked posts, subscribed threads, etc, and it wasn't there. How strange...

5. I thought my threads were disappearing in the beginning too haha. When you click on your profile and look at the threads you have started, you'll notice that at the top left it tells you how long ago the information was updated. If it was updated before you posted your thread, then your thread wont show up on there!

6. Thanks :p. You'd think I'd be able to figure out my own things considering I too was a moderator on a large site, but I guess I'm always learning still :).

7. NP, always glad to help out :p

8. I dont get it. I just dont get it

9. What don't you get?

10. I was late too... :(

11. :laughing:

Mushroom, Agalloch, WildWill and Slinger...I love you guys! There's something about reading a thread about not being able to find a thread, sending everyone on a hunt to find a missing thread that's not really a missing thread at all that does it for me. It's good shit! ;)

:D

12. The OP PMed me too!