Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where did I go wrong?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by SuburbanDankies, Nov 6, 2011.

1. http://forum.grasscity.com/incredib...no-heat-cannaoil;-best-oil-ive-ever-made.html

I used this to make cannaoil with 1/8 of dank bud, which i thought should make about 20 doses...right?
    I mixed the oil and the ground up weed together in a cup, covered it (not completely airtight though) and had them sitting for a week, stirring once a day. Then we strained, cooked brownies with the oil, and ate them..they were very weak. Why? Where did we go wrong?
    I used canola oil by the way.

2. You went wrong by using canola oil. I use olive oil bc it is pure fat.never tried no heat tho. But since it is extraction via fat cells you want a base with a high if not pure fat content

3. you have to heat the oil on a stove.