Where did i go wrong?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Spon7, Feb 1, 2013.

1. The only 3 things that come to mind are bad soil, overwatering, and lighting. I wasn't able to check my ph, the temps and humidity was fine. Ehat do you think? P.s these are 26 days old from seed. I'm still fairly new but to me it looks like nutrient burn, and i have a pic of the soil i used.

Attached Files:

2. Lol well your soil sucks
    What nutes do ya use?
    What lighting do you use? Temps?

3. Sorry but the last comment was not helpful.

You need to browse these forums and do your research on the subject.

First of all think of growing marijuana as playing GOD.

You have to create the optimal conditions for your plant to thrive.

Lighting, Ventilation, Soil, Water & Nutrients are the Basic Concepts you need to consider.

Anything else is just a waste of your time right now. Focus on the basics and you will grow good plants.

My advice and I hate to say this is, SCRAP everything you have done. Read these forums for one week and reconsider your plan of attack.

Post a thread about your new grow plan and see what others have to think about it. Just remember to keep it simple and stick to the basics.

I recommend using Pro-Mix for your medium (which is soil in this case) Plant your plants in small containers and transfer them into bigger container as they start to grow bigger. Finish them in 5 gallon pots. Plants from seed will take about 90-120 days from start to finish. You need a strong light like MH or HPS and you also need some good fans for circulation and an exhaust system to vent air out. Then you need some water and some nutrients and that is the basics.

Good luck with your growing future,

4. I have a nice environment temps sit at 28-30 cel. It was the only soil available to me, was looking for foxfarm, using cfls, only growing 1-3 plants and gunna top and tiedown, so it was down the soil, water, and lighting but lighting is the least of my concerns, they started out really healthy so that's what leads me to nutrient burn, i did not add any nutrients myself, and i had already knee that they are already done for, nothin to transplant them too soo :/

5. ya they need some new soil =[

they look over watered and nute burned

prob ph off as well

look into getting some fox farm or promix(and some garden lime) if you wanna keep it simple