Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where did all the vets go?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by master_kief, May 1, 2015.

1. So I haven't been on GC for a couple months...where did all the old people go like OSS? People that posted like 10,000 times and have been here since 07? Sorry if you think this is weird but I don't really care haha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I miss Mac Tonite.

3. I think Old School got banned, everyone else is busy or in the paid forum.

4. Heard that the national veterinarian convention was in town

5. Do you know why?

IDK about Old, but they've been cracking down on long-standing growers who violate rules about hookups. Not finished product, just seeds, clones, shit like that. It's so common between growers that I never thought it was a violation until they nailed another popular member for doing it in his front-page grow journal that had hundreds of followers. It sucks, but I guess they've got to do what they've got to do. I'd hate to see this place shut down over something like that.

7. Black helicopter extraction at 2 a.m.

Be careful out there!

8. Welcome back master_kief

Just to clarify - Hook-up's are not allowed, that includes any and all finished product, seeds, clones, etc...it all falls into the hook-up category. Anyone asking for a hook-up, or offering / providing a hook-up will be banned.  GC will not risk being shut down for anyone, so if you see it going on, please report it.

I'd hate to find out what's it's like, with NO GC. 

yea it is kinda weird considering i don't even know who you are

[​IMG]

oh well, welcome back[​IMG] ??

[​IMG]

10. Oh well I don't post much and thanks

11. I heard/ read that OSS got banned for saying some stuff that he usually does, but went too far???

12. I like how TheAnswer121 took upon himself to call himself a vet, as if the OP was taking directly to him, and he's been a member here for 2 years. Lol. Take it easy bud.

Sent from this guy

13. Haha classic oss. I assume most of the vets went on to do other shit, I can only imagine this site gets old after about 10 years and 10k posts.

14. You've been here almost ten years and I bet more would recognize theanswer121 than you lol.
    Not that it's a competition but when you post some crap like that about a member who posts TONS of useful info your asking to get shit on.

Plus op was talking about Oss who joined shortly after I did so under your terms he was by no means a "vet" either.

15. It's still goofy how it was said, regardless of random extra information you're throwing at me.

Plus, years > posts in terms of "veteran", and I'm not claiming to be a veteran at all but I will judge a member that's barely been around for 2 years calling himself a veteran, not even calling himself, but just acted like the whole thread was directed towards him and even being semi rude about it.

I'm sure anyone could get 15,000 posts too if they answered every "piss test" or "what strain is this thread" or.... "where's the veterans" thread...

Good luck with your grasscity posting competition I'm sure you'll do great man.

Sent from this guy

16. I actually said it's not a competition.

Did you forget about his grow thread?
    Or were you just talking out your ass for the sake of it?

Goof.

17. Where did you read that at.

18. There was another thread about it a while back. Somebody asking about oss getting banned.

19. I would search for it but the search is completely broken on iPhone.

20. I couldn't find the thread when I searched for it ???