Where could one find finger lights?

Discussion in 'General' started by ParbakeJake, Jul 21, 2011.

1. Hey GC! Hope everyone is stayin cool and drinkin lots of H20! (it's damn near 115 where I live!)

Anywho.. I gots a question for any ravers/led enthusiasts!

Does anyone know any retail stores that sell Finger LED lights? Preferably Microdots or something like them that are relatively cheap.

I wanted to get some for this weekend, but didn't have the funds to order em offline earlier this week. I've checked; Wal-Mart, Target, and other general supermarket type stores.

I've heard of Batteries+, or Radioshack might have them, but haven't gotten around to checking them out.

Here are some examples of the lights I'm questing for.

Maxlight AqWw Hyper Flash
    Basic : Rave Lights @ OMGlights.com | Home of the Bit

Seeing how I have a day to get them, I'm not picky on Colors/strobes/rainbows or anything of the like... so literally ANY small LED light will do :D

Thanks a bunch guys!!! :smoke:

2. those look like keychain flashlights. you could just get one of them lol.

3. okay..

Where? Lol, all the retail stores don't sell LED keychain lights, nor do any gas stations around here.

4. Outside of cyberspace, it will be hard to find some. Do you have a Party City in Chicago? Try that or any other party-supply store. Maybe find an online retailer in the Chicago area and ask to pick them up instead of having it shipped to you?

That's weird how Wal-Mart does not have any. You can also try a hunting/camping store since LED's were developed for those types of situations.

5. and I can't think of the name for the life of me but there used to be that chain in the malls with all kinds of "gadgets and gizmos " for men...but also think a hunting and camping place may be good

6. Emazinglights.com

7. Radioshack maybes?

8. Steezy, does emazing have any retail stores/or the option to pick em up at a store if you order em? That's where I usually get all my gloves/lights :D

Thanks Keanu, you never let me down.

never

9. #9 Thessentials, Jul 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2011
    index

The site is called liquid emotions btw, I don't know why it shows up as index when I use the URL link. They have a lot of sweet stuff.

I've never bought anything off of it but a lot of my friends have and they've been very pleased with their purchases so I'd say give it a go.

Haha! In fact, they have exactly what you're looking for on the front page!

10. go to the website my friend ordered a pair from there and he liked it

11. nitelifedesigns.com