Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

where can your medical marijuana card work?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by onlychron, Sep 10, 2010.

1. hi people..i searched around and i cant seem to find the answer...if i have my medical marijuana card in michigan, where can i go with it? am i legally allowed to medicate in canada? or is that illegal? what about if i want to go to some other state that doesnt have the medical marijuana program. am i still legally allowed to medicate?

one more question...could i walk into a dispensary in CA and purchace bud with my michigan id

thanks guys/girls

2. The only two states that allow other state's MMJ recommendations to work within their borders are Montana and Rhode Island, so no you can't use your MI recommendation in Canada or California to go to a dispensary, and if you are caught in any state with MJ your recommendation from Michigan will be worthless.

3. awesome..thanks for the info