Where can you smoke legal CBD flower?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by lawbraydon, Apr 17, 2018.

1. Thanks everyone for the feedback. Im refering to hemp flower, which you can buy legally online in all 50 states from websites like empirewellness.com or cbdhemp.direct

2. A) Hemp Flower people are smoking is somewhat new, I have started seeing it more and more since I commented on this thread, I stand corrected.
    B) There is definitely a better way to try to correct someone than calling them ignorant when you are new to a forum with 4 posts, it is a cannabis forum, chill dude.
    C) The Legality of CBD is still very much a grey area, while hemp flower may seem totally "legal" I certainly wouldn't go flashing a bag or smoking it anywhere near a cop because you are at the very least going to still get arrested (depending where you live) and deal with a bunch of bullshit until they get it tested since it looks like cannabis and a cop won't be able to tell the difference: No, CBD Is Not 'Legal In All 50 States'

3. To add to this you aren't allowed to smoke any cannabis product in public legal or not.

4. Not in all states. I live in NJ, as a medical patient I can smoke anywhere someone can smoke a cigarette barring beaches, state parks, school zones and an operating motor vehicle. I rip my vape pen in front of the movie theater every time I go, I tend to not smoke often outside though just to not draw attention. But if anyone questions me about my vape pen I can show them my card and keep puffing on it and be on my way

• Like Like x 1
  5. I don't usually smoke in public even where it's legal, on the off chance that I might be ticketed. Why? The way I see it, anything that makes a cop take notice of you increases the chance of being stopped and gives him/her a chance to see what else you might be good for, like jaywalking, speeding, not wearing a seat belt, etc. So best to smoke privately, and avoid the hassle altogether. ;)

6. A) understood that you stand corrected, yet I still stick with you shouldn’t instruct something on what you don’t know(which by definition is ignorance). This world is full of people with stuck mindsets distributing poor information, be one of them if you want.
    B) I didnt call you ignorant . I said you spoke with ignorance. Know the difference before you feel insulted. I pointed out a flaw in you “helping style” your not willing to accept. Buddy ... maybe the internet chatter LIKE THIS and post count = forum knowledge to you.. Not to me. If you check closer, I also been member and heavily lurking since 2007. Your post count doesn’t enable you to just ignorantly(acting without the knowledge) educate someone with the first thing that pops in your mind. No one was being hostile, just too honest for you. Stop misunderstanding these post. :smokes and smiles: :smiley-rolling-joint:

C) your going too deep I didn’t go into detail what was wrong or right. You chose to dissect it your comfort setting. But since were at the point,IMO, whether is legal or not ..I wouldn’t smoke in true public for respect to others at all times, and to avoid the hassle of stopping to explain. Take your advice and “chill”.

Now I apologize✌️ if you feel/felt offended, people tend to post questions asking about a subject seeking knowledgeable answers. Fact is you can call me a jerk but you gave partially good one and negated a fact that could have confused the OP even further.. Whether hemp flowers are new or not knowledge is knowledge. Peace

PSi suggest you stop counting my post bruh you’ll be here till 2025 looking for 10.

7. Lol, k bro. I don't feel insulted or offended at all, was just telling you to chill out, you seem pretty upset. Quite a long post for a lurker. Not misunderstanding anything pal, just know the proper way to talk to a person without being condescending for no reason. Peace bro :wave:

• Like Like x 1
  8. just had to stop by and see what the fiasco was lol.
    I'm in Scotland. Weeds a very grey area at the moment.
    It's not legal but carrying small amounts is OK. police Scotland officially will not charge you as long as it's small amounts.
    Small scale grows are ok aswell. pretty much just a £350 fine as long as it's just a few plants and there's no evidence of dealing. so it's safe to say that it's fairly decriminalised.

Anyway, back to the cbd/hemp point.
    I'm not sure if it was a pure cbd strain or a hemp plant. Don't know what the difference is tbh but one of our local vape shops has got the fully grown plants in his shop window.
    He's not budging though. Polis Turned up and gave him shit as you'd imagine but he Went through all the bullshit, had them tested and whatever else and still has them proudly displayed for all to see.
    #localhero :)

Sent from my SM-G850F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Yes I’m upset!...well..not honestly.. I just speak freely.. don’t be so offended by the internet bro! Life is grand and so is this culture. Your not going to like what you hear or read all the time. I spoke on your comment don’t take it so harsh n personal. What you could take personal is my view on your atrocious contradiction of being condescending(still not mad just pulling your tail don’t bite lol )...Enjoy your forum policing bro..✌I’m out

10. CBD flower is legal in my state, not sure about other states though. Police would have to do a bunk test to find that it had no THC so I would recommend keeping the flower in the sealed, labelled packaging until you get home. And I would suggest a dry herb vape so you don't make your house reek if you live at home or have nosy neighbors. I personally like the CBD cartridges (helps me with anxiety) that you can screw onto a simple $15 510-threaded battery. They are discreet enough to use in public with little to no smell, and most people can't distinguish that between a normal nicotine ecig. The only thing with those is there are liquidized dab cartridges going around that are illegal in most states so a cop could potentially think it was that, but again they could do a bunk test to find there is not THC in it. *disclaimer: I'm not a lawyer or any sort of expert (lol)

11. Forgot to mention, there's a legal limit to amount of THC in CBD products. They must be less than .3 percent THC I believe. As long as the company is complying with those laws you should be fine.