Where can you smoke legal CBD flower?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by lawbraydon, Apr 17, 2018.

1. #1 lawbraydon, Apr 17, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2018
    Its legal in all 50 states, but obviously would draw a lot of attention smoking in public. I cant seem to find much info about the legality of it though, does anyone know if i could smoke in my vehicle? or even take it out of my house? I would obviously bring the lab test stating that it has no THC in it

I am in texas

2. You can't get cbd flower it's only in oils you smoke in Vale pens and yeah that's legal everywhere

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Disagree Disagree x 3
  3. Not true?

• Like Like x 1
  4. They grow CBD only strains. It's expensive and a specialty item in the dispensary I went to in vegas.

5. No he's talking about 'legal' cbd flowers. Like the legal cbd oil that they sell online and can get in any state. It's made from hemp and a total scam.

I don't know a whole lot about these cbd flowers. Seen a pic once, it looked like bud. But it's probably some type of non-weed (but looks like weed) buds sprayed with hemp based cbd oil, much like that synthetic marijuana shit.

I believe there were issues with there being research chemicals found in some legal hemp cbd oils that helped people think they were getting a little buzz. Kinda terrifying. It's not only snake oil but can have a dangerous research chemical in it.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. it was some companies using fake CBD or cutting CBD oil for profit, they do grow only CBD strains. they still have THC in it but its like less then 0.09% or something like that so you dont feel psychoactive effects. you can buy it online at cbd empire. just like how you can buy high THC low CBD strains and 1:1 CBD to THC you can also grow high CBD low THC strains, dont spread false information. ive seen weed people rep for empire wellness before although I buy all my CBD crystals and bud from dispensaries

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. #7 lessthanjeezy, Apr 18, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2018
    Yeah they do have high CBD flower strains but it is going to still have THC in it. We have a couple in the NJ dispensaries like Haileys Comet which is like 10 % CBD and less than 2% THC, but it is still only legal to medical patients and not something you can order online legally.

Edit: Misunderstood what you said, yeah I didn't even know this CBD flower was a thing I just figured they meant a CBD strain, so to OP, you are not going to legally be able to buy CBD flower that is legitimate unless it is a CBD strain from a medical dispensary or recreational store in a legal cannabis state.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. i've used empire wellness for cbd flower. stuff works amazingly. you're able to smoke it whenever where ever, sometimes it does have a skunk type of smell like reg bud does, but its not that strong of an odor. if you ever get into a situation where cops find it explain to them that it's only industrial hemp, and theres no psychoactive effects to it.

9. Oil is a scam get the flower

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Apparently it's nice to put in vape pens to replace the eliquid that's about it.

11. If you Google cbd oil then it comes up with hemp oil that's all it is. I don't believe there is any cbd strains out there maybe there is and they just found a way to make the plant more oily

Anyway maybe hemp oil cbd oil whatever you want to call it could be used for cooking like using vegetable oil or olive oil. Screenshot_2018-04-19-09-13-53.jpg

12. its just like how you can buy CBD crystals you can buy CBD oil

13. It's far safer than using real cannabis especially if you have never used cannabis before and start vaping cbd oil you might find its for you.

14. CBD Hemp Flowers

i googled that CBD flower, and it seems like theyre selling CBD strains bud....

15. Anywhere I think. Isn't CBD legal everywhere?

16. CBD flower is not legal everywhere.
    It's still cannabis and cannabis is a schedule 1 drug as far as our beloved federal government is concerned.

17. CBD flower is literally just hemp grown for CBD. The THC level is low enough to not be considered marijuana by the US governments definition, it's considered what it is which is hemp. It's a plant that grows very much like weed. It's not a scam, it's not being sprayed with anything.

Now all this being said that's how people can sell it without getting shut down by the feds but PLEASE do not treat it any different than regular weed and think you're invincible. A cop would still arrest you and sure maybe you'd win in court but if you have to go through all that shit just to prove your innocence it's not much of a win is it?

Smoke it privately and discreetly like you would regular weed to save yourself from jail and to keep it legal. It's only a matter of time before some dumbass blazes this shit in front of a cop, tells a lawyer what it is, he tells his buddy at the news, there's a story about CBD "weed" (hemp in reality) and before you know it this shit's banned. Lots of people use it medically too so it'd be very selfish. As far as I know the DEA already has a hard on against CBD (fucking useless cowards) so please just THINK before you act.

• Agree Agree x 3
  18. CBD is illegal on the federal level already.

19. They have cbd flower in Montana, legal for medicinal. Mmmmmm... it' nice.

20. You really talk with ignorance. You shouldnt help someone with what you DONT know.