Where can you grow and breed marijuana legally?

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by rollinghippie, Aug 27, 2008.

1. This is a old ass thread!

2. And the moment they get a wild hair up their ass and feel like busting you, you're going down. You're completely dependent on the good will of the police for you to keep your weed. And as long as you act like a timid little bunny towards them, they MAY leave you alone. They can if they want to BUT they don't have to......and thats the difference between being legal and tolerated. If it was legal, you could be a dick to the cops and nothing would happen.

3. Sure but his is good enough for me. All that could happen is a little fine and losing my plants in the worst case scenario, which is very unlikely.

4. Living in the shadow of freedom.
    Its like being the house ****** and thanking God you don't have to go plant in the fields.

5. Federally- There is not one inch in the United States, unless it is in the University of Mississippi.

State-Depend on whether the state has legalized medical cannabis

P.s. This topic was in the wrong forum, General Marijuana News from around the World <---- ;)

6. Freedom has limits no matter where you go. Freedom is also fragile no matter where you go.
    Of course I think it's bullshit that they CAN fine me if they want to. If it was up to me that wouldn't be the case. But let's say it was completely legal with no government intervention at all. There can always be some politician that decides he doesn't like that, and if he's charismatic enough and gets his way he can fuck everything up within 4 years.
    It's been decades since we've had these laws and it's been working very well. They've set limits to the sale and production of weed which is bullshit but you have to pick your battles.

7. Hurry up. The silver has to be shiny before the Master gets home.

8. Great argument!

9. It was an appropriate response to your previous post.

10. Alright then.

11. i take it dispensaries don't just buy from any random person right ?

12. Don't they grow themselves?

13. for the most part that's the impression i get i was just hoping to get some input from people that know more than i do about it

14. i wish it would live up to its weed name and grow rampantly in my backyard

15. Cannabis Smoke and Cancer: Assessing the Risk - NORML

16. that's right. why you think i'm goin to college there?? fuckin expensive as shit. but it'll be worth it.

17. Try Morocco - not strictly legal, but over Christmas I shared a pipe with two policemen in a shop.

18. Awesome? Was it hashish? I like their hashish, a little hard to break up in little pieces though.

19. I know i would:smoke:

20. States and countries with MMJ laws would let you breed and grow MJ. For medicinal purposes only, mind you.