Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where Can I Smoke?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by northnick, Mar 31, 2011.

1. google didn't help. can't smoke at my house because my parents don't like it.

designated smoking areas? i don't see the harm in smoking a joint in the woods when no one is around.. but the police do.

i can only smoke at night (at a friends appartment whom also has a MMJ) which does not help the reason why i got it in the first place.

bunch of bull right there, i want to sit down on a bench and toke. not around children or other people, just by myself and not bothering anyone

2. yea generally the only place its legal to smoke (i know this 100% for colorado, not 100% on other states, i know cali used to allow in shop use) is on property where you are either A) the owner. Or B) a tenant on a lease whose land lord allows it.

Some states do have use legal within shops, if none of the dispensaries in your area have hash bars though, i would assume thats not allowed, we used to have them here but they were banned.....

Generally the safe bet on knowing where its legal is, if you dont own it, and dont know the owner is ok with it, you arent legal to use there.

3. "

RCW 69.51A.060
    Crimes -- Limitations of chapter.
    (1) It shall be a misdemeanor to use or display medical marijuana in a manner or place which is open to the view of the general public."

fffuuu

4. lol it looks like your in washington then??? (going on the bill you posted)

Yea, its the same here in CO, technically smoking in your garage with the door open is against the law. If you dont have view obstructing fences, your own backyard can be illegal, its ridiculous.

5. When I went to Bakersfield to get my rec there was a dispensary that had a lounge to smoke in, had a TV to watch, a pool table.

I was disappointed to find out that was the only one I've ever been to like that :(.

6. Get a hot air balloon nobody will fuck with you =D