Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

where can i smoke

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by jackson999, Jan 19, 2010.

1. So I have my CA medical marijuana recommendation and I buy my bud from the clubs. I asked the doctor I got my recommendation from where i could smoke legally now and he said anywhere I can smoke a cigarette but is that really true? You can smoke cigs in the parking lots of my community college, on the sidewalks, in parks, as a passenger in a car, etc. Can you really smoke medical marijuana legally in all these places? I wouldnt do it at my college but all of the other places I already smoke and am curious if its legal.

2. California NORML

3. Thanks, what about any rules about where I can have it in my possession such as in my backpack at school.

4. I think that would depend on the rules at your school. I know many schools I have looked up online do not allow MMJ on their property.