Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where Can I Smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheStewie, Jun 29, 2014.

1. I want to go smoke right now but idk where i can go. Im living with my parents right now, I dont have a car atm, each time i open the door the alarm system beeps 2x. my back yard is not that big, but there are a few spots where no one can see me smoke. I usually smoke when my parents are asleep and i disable the alarm system and then smoke, but  im in the mood to smoke right now.

If i can think of a reason to be outside for like 20min and not be disturbed i can do it, or if i can somehow smoke inside that would work too, so any advice is helpful. I will answer any questions too

2. say that you are going to a grocery store or some other place to get a drink or some snack

• Like Like x 1
  3. #3 JaysForDays, Jun 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2014
    Honestly bro leaving your house and coming back in less than 10 minutes is really hard to find an excuse for, I'd just say you went outside and grabbed your wallet (or something) that you left in your friends car, and he came and dropped it off.

4. Just walk outside and smoke

5. The bathroom is your bestfriend, just put a towel underneath the door, if you have a vent turn it on. Open The windows and when your done smoking take a shower with some niceass bodywash. Then once your out, no more smell from the fragrance of the bodywash,shampoo...etc

• Like Like x 1
  6. In your parents bedroom.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  7. i do my stuff on my balconey here in montreal downtown day n night without problem, neighbor dont give a hoof about it, since i vape no one care.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Say that you are going out for a jog. If you dont want to get caught you need a food escuse to why you look so high. Get cleareyes and tell your parents that you are going for a jog. Smoke somwwre were there is a hill. Make sure you look kinda sweaty when you return home.

Or just invest in a vaporizer and smoke at ur window.

Or just get yourself caught. Tell them the truth. If they are open minded

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  9. I mean do you ever go outside? Im going to kick a ball around? play basketball? get some fresh air? Idk theres plenty of reasons for you to go outside... its summer youre bored simple as that

• Like Like x 1
  10. Bathroom. Take a shower after you smoke into the vent or out the window, basically just like the other guy said. Make a good sploof though. Look up a carbon sploof if you're really serious about smoking inside. I had one in HS and they're awesome. Good luck man

11. Outdoors
    1. Tell your parents that you're going out fishing.
    2. Go to the nearest park or beach, by the water.
    3. Find a hidden, secluded space where nobody goes.
    4. Blaze up, listen to music and watch the waves for 2 hours.
    5. Go home when sober.
    You will smell like seawater so your story checks out. When you're sober, you'll be tired which is understandable.

Indoors
    1. Wait until your parents are asleep.
    2. Crack your window open enough to fit a toilet roll in.
    3. Blaze up with an apple pipe or a real pipe if you have one and blow out throught the toilet roll.
    4. Face the fan towards the window so the wind doesn't blow the smoke back in.
    5. If the lighter noise is too loud, light a candle.
    The smoke goes outside to the cold air, so it rises upwards.

• Like Like x 1
  12. 1.if you have a shed with like bikes in or what ever say your going to go and check on the bikes (pump the wheels up etc)
    2.if you have a dog say your going to go take it on a walk and go into the woods (if you have one)
    3.say your going to a friends house to play on PlayStation or Xbox for like 20 mins
    4.say you left like you coat or something at your friends house
    5.say your going to go play pokomon go and find some pokomon

13. just say you are going out for lunch or you want snacks from cvs

• Like Like x 1
  14. Tell them that you are trying to catch Pokémon. Pokémon GO is pretty fun while baked.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app