Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where can I smoke outside?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BongHitsAndAcidTrips, Mar 26, 2014.

1. So I want to smoke BUT it's really windy outside and also cold. I don't want to smoke inside not because I think my parents will get me in trouble, but idk I feel like it's disrespectful. It's their house--not mine so yea haha. The garage would usually work but there's a guy fixing my moms Harley. So that's out f the question. I have woods in the back of my property..don't know how that would help.

There's not really any structures that block wind..so any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. buy a vapour, and just go do it in the garage, it wont stink up or anything

3. Go into the woods and find a nice large tree to help shelter you from the wind. :smoke:

4. I'm gonna be vaping it up in a park ^_^

5. outside is a big place, im sure you'll find somewhere

6. #7 morange, Mar 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2014
    Roll a joint up and walk into the woods chill by a big tree to block the breeze then just enjoy your doobie. You could bring a pipe and weed but lighting stuff outside in the wind is a pain in the ass already let alone packing a bowl and lighting every hit.

EDIT: I just smoked outside can anybody smell it? Cause I don't smell the weed you guys are smoking outside right now either.

7. walk into the woods, find a big metal crate...

[​IMG]

8. Me and two of my friends hotboxed a porta potty near my house not that long ago. Nice and warm in it. It was just awkward when people saw three dudes walking out of a porta potty lmao

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

9. A smoky porta potty huh?

10. Just go outside man, I'm sure you'll find somewhere. It's not much help going onto the forums and asking other blades where you should smoke; it's not like we're all your neighbours or anything and can be like "yeah man, go to the park down _____ road, great spot for a nice little sesh!"

11. ha, I wish there were porta potties close to where I am. There probably are actually, just don't know where :p

12. Dude if the guy is working on a Harley I guaranfuckingtee he does not give a single fuck if you light up a jay, just be polite and offer!

13. Stay on the move. If you only have a joint/blunt on you, then spark it and get moving. Go for a walk and just don't stop. Less chance of getting caught or people getting pissy. All i know is when I lived with my rents I just used to spark up and walk around the block twice. Like I was walking an imaginary dog...:)

14. @[member="Trefoil"] Good idea. I might do that. Hope I don't walk into authority ;)

15. get a cardboard box and go sit under it in the woods

I just love you for your username, heh heh.

17. Hotboxing a porta potty is interesting... on the one hand, smoke builds up fast AF cuz it's so small... on the other hand, unless you somehow manage to get a fresh porta potty, the smell of shit and piss is gonna mingle in with the smoke in a very weird way 

18. it sound interesting..

19. if by interesting you mean filthy mcnasty then i agree :poke: